Just for laughs and to stir the pot....

A somewhat long term poster on CS who actually hates Golden, claims that he has gotten info for a "fact" that Ermon Lane is seriously looking at UM. That Lane told the staff that the reason most kids in So Fla were dissing UM was because they think the staff sucks and cant develop players, and that in response, the staff told him, that they had to strip down the offense this year significantly because of Morris. They supposedly told him that Williams knows the whole offense and next year the play book is going to be totally different, and that they are going all in to bring in the best talent possible, including going all in after TV, JC Jackson, and Bo.

This is almost 99% ceretain to be bullsh*t, but this dude is a major Golden hater, so for him to post some of this is odd. What he said about Williams too does resonate a bit, in something some players have told people privately, that RW really knows the whole offense and playbook more than any other QB.

Since its Sunday night and we arent likely to get any major news, and we are in the home stretch of the Recruiting season insanity, I thought I would share this gem for your "crootin" pleasure.

So this guy gets to, admittedly, attempt to stir the pot with unsubstantiated lies and he gets to roam free and insult posters. MiamNights, while a **** in his own right, gets the permaban from posting because the "masses" here cannot deal with the way he delivers the message.

He's been right all along.

Why should he be banned for being right?

LOL, are you dense or do you have trouble reading. This isnt my info, I simply posted what a guy on CS, who claims to know this as fact, wrote.

So does this guy just get free range to insult and demean anyone he chooses?

How come this guy doesn't get the MiamiNights treatment? He does the same **** the other guy does...except that he's overly positive.

Advertisement
CaneF,

Give me a break. You posted this claiming that it will stir but pot, but really because it supports your deluded all-out defense of this staff. It's an absurd post, and makes no sense. It does not make sense that we'd start Morris over Williams if they felt that the latter was the better option due to his knowledge of the playbook. Also, what explains Moriss' apparent regression -- he went from looking like a superstar under Fisch to a full-fledged disaster by the end of this past season. It was seriously impressive watching a player get worse from week to week.

A somewhat long term poster on CS who actually hates Golden, claims that he has gotten info for a "fact" that Ermon Lane is seriously looking at UM. That Lane told the staff that the reason most kids in So Fla were dissing UM was because they think the staff sucks and cant develop players, and that in response, the staff told him, that they had to strip down the offense this year significantly because of Morris. They supposedly told him that Williams knows the whole offense and next year the play book is going to be totally different, and that they are going all in to bring in the best talent possible, including going all in after TV, JC Jackson, and Bo.

This is almost 99% ceretain to be bullsh*t, but this dude is a major Golden hater, so for him to post some of this is odd. What he said about Williams too does resonate a bit, in something some players have told people privately, that RW really knows the whole offense and playbook more than any other QB.

Since its Sunday night and we arent likely to get any major news, and we are in the home stretch of the Recruiting season insanity, I thought I would share this gem for your "crootin" pleasure.

So this guy gets to, admittedly, attempt to stir the pot with unsubstantiated lies and he gets to roam free and insult posters. MiamNights, while a **** in his own right, gets the permaban from posting because the "masses" here cannot deal with the way he delivers the message.

He's been right all along.

Why should he be banned for being right?

LOL, are you dense or do you have trouble reading. This isnt my info, I simply posted what a guy on CS, who claims to know this as fact, wrote.

So does this guy just get free range to insult and demean anyone he chooses?

How come this guy doesn't get the MiamiNights treatment? He does the same **** the other guy does...except that he's overly positive.

Because telling people there is gold at the end of the rainbow is more acceptable than telling fairies to quit following the rainbow.

CaneF,

Give me a break. You posted this claiming that it will stir but pot, but really because it supports your deluded all-out defense of this staff. It's an absurd post, and makes no sense. It does not make sense that we'd start Morris over Williams if they felt that the latter was the better option due to his knowledge of the playbook. Also, what explains Moriss' apparent regression -- he went from looking like a superstar under Fisch to a full-fledged disaster by the end of this past season. It was seriously impressive watching a player get worse from week to week.

LOL Wut? How the **** does it defend the staff? If Williams was much better, than they screwed up royally by sticking with Morris. And it says absolutely NOTHING about the sh*tshow we had on defense.

The whole gist of the guy's post was that he had inside info that Lane had UM as his leader and is leaning here. That is where the "stir the pot" portion comes in. The rest was pretty much exactly what the guy posted. And I think posting "Just for Laughs" should have been a pretty good giveaway that I wasnt taking this information very seriously.

LMAO, man some of you cats must wake up in the morning and seriously think about eating a bullet before you even roll out of bed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back