Just Fire Blake James Already

Advertisement
He’s the problem and the reason this program and athletic department as a whole won’t achieve its full potential.

He ran a five minute coaching search. He was gifted a chance to make a great hire and he didn’t even do his due diligence.

**** him

I have a suspicion that a deal was formed with Richt where he stepped down with a reduced buyout (or possibly even no buyout) under the condition that Diaz would replace him as head coach.

With that being said, it is Blake James’ fault for extending Richt prior to the 2018 season. That took away Miami’s ability to simply fire Richt and pay his full buyout after the 35-3 Wisconsin loss.

He’s the problem and the reason this program and athletic department as a whole won’t achieve its full potential.

He ran a five minute coaching search. He was gifted a chance to make a great hire and he didn’t even do his due diligence.

**** him
Who was the gifted great hire ?

Advertisement
Blake should be fired out of a cannon and directly into a man’s ****.

Blake
Any idiot on the BOT with influence:
DiMare?
Fain?

Are all responsible for this mess. This program hasn’t hired a “good” coach in 24 years. It catches a break from Mark Richt when he did the unthinkable and just walked away instead of creating a toxic situation that would’ve cost us a buy out.

What did we do with the get out of jail free card? We lazily hired an assistant with no HC experience from the failed regime that just caused us to suck. Sound familiar?

If you take football and athletics seriously, you launch a nation-wide search and shoot for the stars. You don’t treat this vacancy like you’re picking a final player for a pick-up game. “Uhhh, that guy, I guess?”

This position and hire was conducted in an amateur manner by a bunch of bush league nitwits and now we’re seeing the results.
Maybe someone will step up and hire an AD that wants to win at all costs and is alpha enough to tell the BOT to stay out of **** and let him do his job, instead of leaving in some dude named BLAKE who was selling tickets somewhere in Maine before this.

An absolute disgrace.

Last edited:
Blake is not the problem,its the clowns who hired him and keep him there.That's the real cancer,most of them didn't even know or care we were playing a game last night.

Blake is not the problem,its the clowns who hired him and keep him there.That's the real cancer,most of them didn't even know or care we were playing a game last night.

You are correct but Blake is the problem too.

Gotta fire EVERYONE

Advertisement
Who do I email to voice my opinions of Blake James?

Are Fain and DiMare running this show?

Advertisement
Back