Just finished rewatching the VT game. Avantae Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started every game for two picks, 90 tackles, 2 sacks, 7 PBUs, and 4 forced fumbles as a RS Freshman and named a Freshman All-American.

Two more picks, 74 tackles, 4 sacks, 4 PBUs, 11 tackles for loss, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, and a blocked punt as a RS Sophomore and named second team All-Big East. All-American RS Junior. Unanimous All-American as a RS Senior.

Safe to say you are very wrong on this one.
Or a troll

Advertisement
Ed is probably the 2nd best Safety to ever play the position behind only Sean Taylor. All athletes get beaten at some point in virtually any sport. Revis had a heck of a reputation as a cover corner for the Jets & he was routinely beaten. In baseball, Babe Ruth missed the ball over 60% of the time yet he remains an almost mythical legend of the game. Ed had a combination of instincts, work ethic, preparation (through film study) that made him incredibly special (especially the instincts). He likely took 3-star physical attributes coming into college & worked his way into a HOF Career at both levels. His legacy & the indelible memories he provided all of us should always be cherished.
Am I the only Cane fan that thinks Ed Reed was a little better than Sean Taylor? Just a little, but Ed is the greatest I have ever seen.

I get the part about the trolls, jerks and that stuff but I think as Maude’s we’ve been very fair to you, notwithstanding numerous things which could’ve been infractions.

You’ve absolutely been given as much leeway on our end as we have given anyone. There’s not much more we can do that way. I am sorry to see you and others go though but I get it. This isn’t a fun place to be right now. We will deal with issues we need to though as best we can under the circumstances. Hopefully we start winning and this place regains some hope and you and others - like @IndayArtHauz and @Brooklyndee - return.

I’m having fun.

Not with the losses of course, but between the bourbon and mental gymnastics competition here, there is fun to be had if you look for it…

Advertisement
Ed is probably the 2nd best Safety to ever play the position behind only Sean Taylor. All athletes get beaten at some point in virtually any sport. Revis had a heck of a reputation as a cover corner for the Jets & he was routinely beaten. In baseball, Babe Ruth missed the ball over 60% of the time yet he remains an almost mythical legend of the game. Ed had a combination of instincts, work ethic, preparation (through film study) that made him incredibly special (especially the instincts). He likely took 3-star physical attributes coming into college & worked his way into a HOF Career at both levels. His legacy & the indelible memories he provided all of us should always be cherished.
Ed Reed is the greatest safety of all time and it is not even close.

I’m having fun.

Not with the losses of course, but between the bourbon and mental gymnastics competition here, there is fun to be had if you look for it…
6EFDD5D6-BF25-464C-9250-FFEF4745136A.jpeg

He never left.
The dudes blaming the Maude’s as a reason they left are the ones the Maude’s gave the most leeway to. And if anyone doesn’t believe that, there are plenty of random posters on here who have DM’d me as different things happened over the years who can attest to that, 2 of whom DM’d me in the last week or so specifically regarding favoritism of the guy who just left citing us and threats of bans as a reason for his leaving.

Then you have the other teet-sucking nuthuggers who jump in with their 3 cents.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back