Just browsing 247.. Bama has 6 DE's committed?

You can get anyone you want if you championships, especially year after year after year

Advertisement
Bama has a Miss St guy visiting and another uncommitted 4* who looks like a take at 3-4 end too and 2 3-4 olb with Nolan Smith high on their board

Really hope they take Nolan Smith. He was spouting his useless rhetoric about how Richt would recruit in Florida (Kirby does the same thing at a higher frequency), yet attends a HS in Florida and flipping to a rival in Bama would be sweet hypocrisy at its finest.

Advertisement
I don't get how all 6 of them, top in their class want to go to the same school. Only two of y'all playing at a time...

I think it is funny how we can barely ever recruit for our needs and Bama, Clemson, UGA etc.. can stockpile top talent. Its as if these kids would rather ride pine to the playoff than have a successful career in the NFL.

@Stefan Adams - what is your take on this? Rich get richer? I think we end up getting kids who are always thinking next level rather than being a part of a team. Might be a mentality thing... but 6 DEs... eye opening.
We do recruit. We don't win like Bama who can then get what they want. Seems simple concept

One of the pros of going to Bama is you can ride the pine for 2 years and save your body. Ball out in your third year on national TV for 15 games and then get drafted.
And then wash out of the league very quickly. People act like half of the NFL are former Bama players but remember there are just as many former Canes and more former Tigers {Clemson and LSU) than Tide players.

And then wash out of the league very quickly. People act like half of the NFL are former Bama players but remember there are just as many former Canes and more former Tigers {Clemson and LSU) than Tide players.
richt put just as many good players into the NFL from UGA as they have

Advertisement
If you’re winning like Blama, you can afford to pull a Hurts for Tutuloa, instead of N’kosi For Lowzier. The trajectories are outer space for one, and six fit under for the other, program-wise.

That is false. Bama has 25% more players than Miami has in the NFL right now. Not only that, but they have less risk of getting injured by riding the pine for 2 years as opposed to a school where they may play for a full 3 years.

I don't get how all 6 of them, top in their class want to go to the same school. Only two of y'all playing at a time...
Its one of the reasons CFB isn't as enjoyable anymore. It's the Lebron James type of sh*t. All of the good talent teaming up together. What's the fun or competition in that? Weak

Advertisement
Alabama has had TWENTY (two-zero) front seven players drafted in the past five years. They may have another SIX drafted this year.

Not sure if ya'll understand what is going on up there. Business decisions.

I would bet there were many 5*s and high 4*s in that group.
Those players get to the league no matter where they go.
Given who his coaches were, Chickillo is the best example of that.

The want for riding a winner is another conversation.

Its a high percentage u will make the NFL and get NFL coaching, u have to be a fool not to go there. In the Butch years we were stacking like this and kids didnt care if they were good they knew they would play.

Advertisement
Alabama has had TWENTY (two-zero) front seven players drafted in the past five years. They may have another SIX drafted this year.

Not sure if ya'll understand what is going on up there. Business decisions.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN that many drafted? thats an NFL squad

We do recruit. We don't win like Bama who can then get what they want. Seems simple concept
They recruited this way the minute Saban stepped foot on campus, yes the winning helps but it aint about winning. The winning has made it alot easier for them and they have been at there peak for about 8 years. Its probably the greatest run in CFBs modern day era ever. They paid for what they got and are reaping the benefits, its a shame we are worried about hiring the nice guy instead of the right savage. But this is the new U so everyone enjoy it because its here to stay.

Rather then study 20 million genders they need to get there head out of there *** and become the savages they used to be up top. Fuqin program is so disappointing

Last edited:
they dont perform like butchs kids did in the NFL but people need to stop hating on saban. We botched it by picking through UGA's garbage for a coach.
Every game I watch on Sunday all u see is Bama guys, that used to be the U. Its fuqin horrible and depressing, that school is at a level no one has reached in the modern era for as long as they are. If Saban does 25 more years (dude doesnt age he adapts) our draft record will be broken and the td record as well. I think we had better players but if they keep getting everyone they will get those players and completely blow by us in terms of nfl ****.

Advertisement
Back