Just bought tickets

Not till they hire the right guy.

THIS. Firing Golden was step one, pardon me for not being all in until we see who they hire.

These **** dumpsters are eager to support Schiano, Cristobal or any other chitbox b/c Al is gone!

Wrong, if they hire Cristobal I may be done as a fan. Likewise, Chud, Leach, or Stoops would be unispiring. I just don't get the Fuente love that is all. IMO he is 2006 Greg Schiano. If he stays long enough, Memphis will fall back to 8-5, 9-4 type seasons just like Rutgers did with Schiano. The same argument can be made for guys like Bob Stoops and Urban Meyer at UF: the longer they stay, the more the records even out. Coaches stagnate after a while and that's what I think happened to Schiano at the end in Rutgers. Really if you look at it, he had a great run there minus the beginning years and his second to last year. You say what Fuente has done at Memphis is amazing, but fail to remember Rutgers before Schiano. Schiano also played in a BCS conference and played much harder competition. Again, Fuente MAY be a good coach, but I don't think he fits here. Seems too passive. We need a defensive minded cutthroat like Schiano or Butch. I would also include Herman, Jeremy Pruitt, or Narduzzi. Fuente IMO should still get a look.

Drew your post is ***ing awful. Do whatever you want to do? Be you potato, be you!

Advertisement
We have to step up and support the players now. I couldn't do it and get misinterpreted for Golden love. Now is the time. These cats can ball out the rest of the way. U never know. USC just smashed #3 Utah

For uva and Georgia tech. Time to support our boys..
I have been doing this since day 1, but i will be at the Duke game this Saturday and at the UNC game on Nov.14th, im poppin bottles right now celebrating about the best news today lookin forward to watching "The U Part 3: The Return of The U" in the near future #Go Canes.

Advertisement
Back