Just bought tickets

Advertisement
I might need to go to UNC now. Had pretty much given up on that.
Go Canes!!

Advertisement
It would send a great message to the BOT if the next home game was packed. We need to show them that if they listen to the fans, we will show up. Now, give us Butch or Herman!

Not till they hire the right guy.

How long does it take to figure that out? What's the criteria? What if they hire someone who you don't think is the right guy, but ends up being the right guy? You're going to boycott games until you're satisfied that the right guy was hired? Got it....

How long does it take to figure that out? What's the criteria? What if they hire someone who you don't think is the right guy, but ends up being the right guy? You're going to boycott games until you're satisfied that the right guy was hired? Got it....

Yup this poster is Fuente's agentagent. He is the only "right guy" I assume and if we disagree we are all potatoes.

Advertisement

Yup this poster is Fuente's agentagent. He is the only "right guy" I assume and if we disagree we are all potatoes.

What is an agentagent?

Drew you're a potato, it sucks but you can learn to live with it.

Hi Sebastian, how are you?

Do whatever you ***ing want, cool beans? You have my blessing.

You will know pretty quickly. Perhaps we shouldn't reward the school for merely puttin an end to a problem they created.

Advertisement

THIS. Firing Golden was step one, pardon me for not being all in until we see who they hire.

I understand what you mean. Nobody can do anything about who we hire until the season is over. From this point forward we NEED to support these players. They will be lost without our support. Mission accomplished with operation fire al golden. Let's move forward with the guys who are committed to winning at Miami

Advertisement
Auerbach_Red-2.jpg

Hi Sebastian, how are you?

Do whatever you ***ing want, cool beans? You have my blessing.

You will know pretty quickly. Perhaps we shouldn't reward the school for merely puttin an end to a problem they created.

I'm much better now, thanks.

THIS. Firing Golden was step one, pardon me for not being all in until we see who they hire.

These **** dumpsters are eager to support Schiano, Cristobal or any other chitbox b/c Al is gone!

Wrong, if they hire Cristobal I may be done as a fan. Likewise, Chud, Leach, or Stoops would be unispiring. I just don't get the Fuente love that is all. IMO he is 2006 Greg Schiano. If he stays long enough, Memphis will fall back to 8-5, 9-4 type seasons just like Rutgers did with Schiano. The same argument can be made for guys like Bob Stoops and Urban Meyer at UF: the longer they stay, the more the records even out. Coaches stagnate after a while and that's what I think happened to Schiano at the end in Rutgers. Really if you look at it, he had a great run there minus the beginning years and his second to last year. You say what Fuente has done at Memphis is amazing, but fail to remember Rutgers before Schiano. Schiano also played in a BCS conference and played much harder competition. Again, Fuente MAY be a good coach, but I don't think he fits here. Seems too passive. We need a defensive minded cutthroat like Schiano or Butch. I would also include Herman, Jeremy Pruitt, or Narduzzi. Fuente IMO should still get a look.

Advertisement
Back