Just bought my first home. Man cave ideas

Advertisement
Have not read the thread so pardon me of this was brought up already. Just get a bunch of biatches to break it in. It could be both a doghouse and a mancave

Any man cave ideas to make a Canes cave fire away. Please and thank you
Don't forget to carve one of these out in your front yard for big games!! Big Time Players make Big Time Plays in Big Tme Games!!

Go Canes!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210703-164138_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210703-164138_Photos.jpg
    909 KB · Views: 17
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I like all of it, of course, except for the gator helmet. You’ve done a really nice job there. I especially like that bar.

What kind of an AV set up do you have? I see that you have the three TVs, what do you have in terms of streaming or SAT/cable or so forth. I’ve always thought we might could start an A/V type thread in the off-topic section because I have a lot of questions about what other kinds of setups people have.

I like all of it, of course, except for the gator helmet. You’ve done a really nice job there. I especially like that bar.

What kind of an AV set up do you have? I see that you have the three TVs, what do you have in terms of streaming or SAT/cable or so forth. I’ve always thought we might could start an A/V type thread in the off-topic section because I have a lot of questions about what other kinds of setups people have.
Have one cable box on main TV then the 2 little tvs stream apps

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back