20210219_185235.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • 20210219_185218.jpg
    20210219_185218.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoa, did you build that?
Yes. A labor of love if you will. Took us over a year to build it. Well worth the time and effort though. I probably get to fire it up 6 to 8 times a year these days. This thing is a beast. It even attaches to the hitch on my truck when I want to hit the road with it. The next one I build will definitely be smaller. I'll only use 2 drums instead of the 3 we used on this one.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Yes. A labor of love if you will. Took us over a year to build it. Well worth the time and effort though. I probably get to fire it up 6 to 8 times a year these days. This thing is a beast. It even attaches to the hitch on my truck when I want to hit the road with it. The next one I build will definitely be smaller. I'll only use 2 drums instead of the 3 we used on this one.

Go Canes!!
That’s incredible. Did you have a set if plans you used? I imagine that you need to know something about welding.

Getting a 2/1 CBS house built in '63 for around 112k on 1/5th of an acre. Trussels are double strapped and has a heavier gage metal roof.

It's got a pool in the back, so woo hoo.
Take pride in it and make it the best home for you and family!

Good for you. Congrats!

Advertisement

Go Canes!!
That’s incredible. Did you have a set if plans you used? I imagine that you need to know something about welding.

Building something like that is hardcore. No way you’re doing it without a grownup welding setup. I’m guessing it weighs well over 300 lb

Advertisement
Back