E0DFE859-D700-47D1-BB84-55E98FC66F28.jpeg
535C60A0-6AC2-4D93-876A-1A4717A2172E.jpeg
E0B30C10-3266-42A5-8E8C-F0A8D182D1ED.jpeg
FBDBE60E-44BD-4B33-9101-F06C1F26F6E8.jpeg
E73B875C-B416-4F6A-8618-2813AB76743A.jpeg
88395460-5586-4E7C-AB10-F0196ECF6CD5.jpeg
FF51519F-9216-4576-AF67-C8D6A72C44D3.jpeg

Advertisement
Man cave is a myth. I had one once. For the first month it was heaven on earth and we would enjoy games in quiet with beer on tap. We were gods.

Beware of the creep...

First, the new wife came and found me. She set up shop and always made sure to talk during the game. The next step in her plan was inviting wives over at the same time as the games. I should have known better.

When the wife wasn't so new my man cave became a play room for the kids. She started slow by saying "teach them about football" to which I would respond "they are only 6 months old". I tried to fight I really did but in the end I realized I wasn't thI e fighter I thought. I talked a big game. Kids got older, toys got bigger and louder. The man cave was all mine once the kids went to bed.

I think *** in the man cave is like turning over your right to sole custody.

My recommendation...Get a door that locks.

Congrats on your first home!

Man cave is a myth. I had one once. For the first month it was heaven on earth and we would enjoy games in quiet with beer on tap. We were gods.

Beware of the creep...

First, the new wife came and found me. She set up shop and always made sure to talk during the game. The next step in her plan was inviting wives over at the same time as the games. I should have known better.

When the wife wasn't so new my man cave became a play room for the kids. She started slow by saying "teach them about football" to which I would respond "they are only 6 months old". I tried to fight I really did but in the end I realized I wasn't thI e fighter I thought. I talked a big game. Kids got older, toys got bigger and louder. The man cave was all mine once the kids went to bed.

This man ain't lying. **** all goes up in smoke with kids and the Wife as time goes on.

Control your space. Allow her to have space elsewhere. Don’t do what I did and allow 3 of the 4 TVs to have hanging cords from the wall for years. Tuck them in the wall.. I got lazy after the paint job was complete. Lol

Advertisement

Two things.

I am favorably impressed with your man cave. It shows commitment. Mine is an embarrassment compared to yours.

Secondly, I know you live further north than I, because that looks like a basement with outdoor access. Used to live near Atlanta (work) and had a house for a short time that had a similar finished basement that lead to the outside backyard.

Advertisement
Ya’ll need some interior design help. Try men’s club/cigar bar feel with a few framed Canes items. You don’t need to paint the walls orange and green like a suburban tract home nightmare.

Advertisement
Ya’ll need some interior design help. Try men’s club/cigar bar feel with a few framed Canes items. You don’t need to paint the walls orange and green like a suburban tract home nightmare.
You got me F-ed up....My sh*t will look Elite....I'm even gonna have a UM Toilet seat cover.....

You got me F-ed up....My sh*t will look Elite....I'm even gonna have a UM Toilet seat cover.....

Oh, come on now. Alright, then for one of your bathrooms, you need to get a Gaytor toilet seat, and for the other, a SemenHole toilet seat. That way you can ALWAYS be ****ing on one of our rivals...

And if you have a 3rd bathroom, there's always Notre Dame.

Advertisement
If you purchase a home with your own money, the whole thing better be your cave.

Pool table arriving saturday.

Beware of the creep...

So true. Mine has moved to a 3’x3’ area in the garage and the kids bikes and toys are creeping into it now. Enjoy it while you have it. Kids and wife will eventually take over.

Oh, come on now. Alright, then for one of your bathrooms, you need to get a Gaytor toilet seat, and for the other, a SemenHole toilet seat. That way you can ALWAYS be ****ing on one of our rivals...

And if you have a 3rd bathroom, there's always Notre Dame.
Put a picture of blake james in one of the toilets

Advertisement
Back