Just beat FSU

Advertisement
Every other **** program in the country maintains halfway-decent fan support.

Not wanting to show up for an a home game against your rival screams you are a *****.

Business decision my ***…
Or that you’re smart with your money………which I’d take 10 out of 10 times at the risk of someone else’s emotional outburst lol.

We finish with 3 losses at the end of the year is the season a waste? Or 4 losses?

Both with a bowl win…. That a loss?
A 4 loss season with this schedule isn’t good……..but that looks like a pipe dream right now. The point is this team has already show the ability to lose to less talented opponents. We’re past that logic.

A 4 loss season with this schedule isn’t good……..but that looks like a pipe dream right now. The point is this team has already show the ability to lose to less talented opponents. We’re past that logic.
Don’t add to the question I gave you a yes or no response…. Don’t move the goal post.

Advertisement
Or that you’re smart with your money………which I’d take 10 out of 10 times at the risk of someone else’s emotional outburst lol.
Whatever dude, hope you’re happy seeing more garnet and gold in our ******* stadium. I’m sure recruits are impressed with that.

Advertisement
Whatever dude, hope you’re happy seeing more garnet and gold in our ******* stadium. I’m sure recruits are impressed with that.
It’s not about how I feel it’s about results…….when you put out a bad product expect poor returns. It’s not that complicated, especially in an city with tons of competition and a small student population.

Don’t add to the question I gave you a yes or no response…. Don’t move the goal post.
I’m not moving anything……9-3 was my floor and we’re there in 5 games with losses to MTSU and UNC. This team has as good a chance of winning out as I do winning the lottery, it’s a failure.

It’s not about how I feel it’s about results…….when you put out a bad product expect poor returns. It’s not that complicated, especially in a city with tons of competition and a small student population.
The business decision group on this board acts like tickets are hundreds of dollars. The vast majority of our games are cheap as ****.

Advertisement
The business decision group on this board acts like tickets are hundreds of dollars. The vast majority of our games are cheap as ****.
It’s not just game tickets it’s added expenses, time (more valuable than money), and emotion that could be put to better use. You wanna go to the game go, I won’t tell you how to spend your time and you **** sure won’t tell me how to spend mine.

It’s not just game tickets it’s added expenses, time (more valuable than money), and emotion that could be put to better use. You wanna go to the game go, I won’t tell you how to spend your time and you **** sure won’t tell me how to spend mine.
If time is so important then don’t watch another game on TV either. We wouldn’t want to waste any precious time.

Advertisement
4C5AAE5F-D684-4E64-87BC-C95C40E920ED.png

Bro, it’s a business decision to not go to UM games!!!!!

If time is so important then don’t watch another game on TV either. We wouldn’t want to waste any precious time.
You make a good point there…….stop playing like complete **** and this wouldn’t be an issue. I’m not the one getting paid $8 million annually to run the brand.

Advertisement
Back