Just beat FSU

Advertisement
You must not watch much college football then. Either that or you have an inflated sense of what the average home attendance numbers for teams are.
You don’t take stadium capacity into account. Stop looking at how full the place is and look at crowd numbers

Advertisement
The only “acceptable” loss for the rest of the season is Clemson

Ain’t nobody on paper as talented as us for the rest of the **** season
Lol we got beat by middle Tennessee every game this season is going to be a dawg fight

The business decision group on this board acts like tickets are hundreds of dollars. The vast majority of our games are cheap as ****.
Waste your time seeing the team lose or go to the bar or any other event in Miami and get lit ??

Advertisement
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Bama lost to University of Louisiana Monroe year 1

Nut up or get a new team bro lol
Lol Miami is always going to be my team but I just want you to have realistic expectations, we are not talented then every team left on the schedule

Advertisement
What point did you miss about the rest of the season?

I’m going to assume you’re drunk or high (possibly both) that you would be unable to read about my post regarding the FUTURE of the season.
The MTSU tea leaves will tell you all you need to know about the FUTURE of the season.

Lol Miami is always going to be my team but I just want you to have realistic expectations, we are not talented then every team left on the schedule
By what metric? We out talent everyone except Clemson by 247 recruiting standards?

Is it your personal opinion? If so no argument towards that I don’t plan on sitting here on a back and forth arguing that

Advertisement
By what metric? We out talent everyone except Clemson by 247 recruiting standards?

Is it your personal opinion? If so no argument towards that I don’t plan on sitting here on a back and forth arguing that
I’m not talking about recruiting metrics cause all that don’t matter once you hit the field , Ladson was a 5 star recruit, Stevenson was highly rated once upon a time.

Advertisement
Back