Junior Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...like Henderson is coming.

And highly doubt Poitier's offer was for shyts and giggles.

I'm not surprised at some kids getting left out, there's just too many in Sofla this year. Best year I can remember and that includes '18 which is loaded.

And don't forget Robinson is committed and is as good as any of them imo, keeping him is huge.
Robinson is the top priority over everybody. He doesn’t have to say anything about him.

Advertisement
For everybody asking about Poitier, just go into the thread about him. If Bama wants Rosemy but Poitier is going to Bama if Rosemy goes elsewhere. He “froze” when he got his offer...I bet the staff picked up on it when he was offered.

2020 LB Derrick Williams (Miami Central) will be in attendance.

Why is Britt not in there then? I'm good with no kids from Deerfield but we should be after Poitier.
Could be one of those thing where some was ranked too high initially or they feel he’s UF’s to lose. Carol City seems to be losing loyalty. Thank god MNW, SouthRidge, and BTW (love ya Ice...I know you lurk) will never be traitors.

Advertisement
Could be one of those thing where some was ranked too high initially or they feel he’s UF’s to lose. Carol City seems to be losing loyalty. Thank god MNW, SouthRidge, and BTW (love ya Ice) will never be traitors.

Yup, especially after Flake Brownlee's performance. It is amazing how some of these Dade kids just jump ship. But then again I guess that's what we deserve for not having a Telly Lockette on the staff.

Jones- Bell is an animal though, I'd take him in a heartbeat. He and Fleming as the "small" WR in this class are 2 of the best of those types in the country.

Last edited:
Another one of my youngins that lives down the street from me along with James Gordon who just signed with Minny.
Great! You’re in charge of getting him to Miami or face permanent ban...have a nice Friday!

Advertisement
Great! You’re in charge of getting him to Miami or face permanent ban...have a nice Friday!
Lol I might have a lil more influence with Desmond. Jit literally lives next door to me. If anyone remembers Darrian McNeal out of Armwood a few years ago, him and Watson are brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back