Junior Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want Canion...not Poitier. Canion is the track, more polished version of Poitier.

You’re not finding an elite track guy at 6’3 190 like Canion is.

I like em both obv. Maybe i’ll rewarch Canion then. Poitier is the goods though

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was supposed to go to Miami with wingo and Dumerville the other day but couldn’t make it. Regardless imo Bryan Robinson >> than rosemy. Top receiver in the state imo
Dang that’s a hot take. I’ll roll with it tho

He was supposed to go to Miami with wingo and Dumerville the other day but couldn’t make it. Regardless imo Bryan Robinson >> than rosemy. Top receiver in the state imo
I thought Broward was king according to you? Lol

I actually agree that Rosemy is a tad bit overrated. Still a great player, high 4* but not 5* caliber IMO.

Advertisement
I actually agree that Rosemy is a tad bit overrated. Still a great player, high 4* but not 5* caliber IMO.
I’m telling you right now that the one we can’t let leave other than Robinson is Canion. I’m not finding elite track speed at 6’3 190. I know there’s gonna be people screaming for Poitier but Canion is way more polished than he is right now.

Corey Thornton is Tyquan's lil brother from BTW, he plays Corner & WR but this season will be his first year as a full time CB. A few other BTW F5 boys are supposed to be showing up with Corey & Eddie Jackson.

Marcus Fleming transferred back to MNW, Ronald Delancey will probably get his offer after this weekend (if not he should). Romello Brinson & Kahlil Brantley should both be Canes in 2021, especially Brinson my young Bull is a BEAST!

And we need to put to the full court press on Latarie Kinsler one of the best pure pass rushers in the State, kid a Sack machine, all he does is attack the QB.

Because we’re not taking 4 WR’s. You’ll be asking to drop somebody(it would be Fleming btw even though he doesn’t deserve it) and CC is already ****ed that we never offered Nayquan.

Why do you think we are only taking 3 after taking 1 this cycle?

We lose Osborn, Thomas probably gone too, Ezzard gone already...would leave us with 6 after this coming season, assuming we hold on to Harley, Pope, Njoku, Wiggins, Hightower and Payton (not a given).

No reason that next class we couldn't take, for instance, Robinson, Fleming, Poitier and either Canion (love) or Jones-Bell.

In my opinion Kentron is the type of athlete you can't turn away. I do agree with you though, we need speed at receiver in the next class badly.

Advertisement
Why do you think we are only taking 3 after taking 1 this cycle?

We lose Osborn, Thomas probably gone too, Ezzard gone already...would leave us with 6 after this coming season, assuming we hold on to Harley, Pope, Njoku, Wiggins, Hightower and Payton (not a given).

No reason that next class we couldn't take, for instance, Robinson, Fleming, Poitier and either Canion (love) or Jones-Bell.

In my opinion Kentron is the type of athlete you can't turn away. I do agree with you though, we need speed at receiver in the next class badly.
It’s called scholarship allocation. You have to bring on probably 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 5 OL, 2 DT’s, 2 DE’s, 3 LB’s, 3 CB’s, and 2 safeties. You’re at 22 already without the WR’s and they might go 4 OL instead 5 and 1 QB because we’re young to begin with.

Alot of you forget we’re really young right now.

Last edited:
Lately hard to go against that notion :monkey-serious: lol
Not really lol, the most players in the league are from Miami & if you take look around the NFL Miami players typically have longer sustained careers.

But I was just messin wit you bro.

Advertisement
Corey Thornton is Tyquan's lil brother from BTW, he plays Corner & WR but this season will be his first year as a full time CB. A few other BTW F5 boys are supposed to be showing up with Corey & Eddie Jackson.

Marcus Fleming transferred back to MNW, Ronald Delancey will probably get his offer after this weekend (if not he should). Romello Brinson & Kahlil Brantley should both be Canes in 2021, especially Brinson my young Bull is a BEAST!

And we need to put to the full court press on Latarie Kinsler one of the best pure pass rushers in the State, kid a Sack machine, all he does is attack the QB.

Delancey seems like a kid at MNW and the big 3-4 programs has some influence, well-liked. Popular...**** near famous w the dancing.

I’d take him in a big db class even if you think he’s a borderline take.

Last edited:
It’s called scholarship allocation. You have to bring on probably 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 5 OL, 2 DT’s, 2 DE’s, 3 LB’s, 3 CB’s, and 2 safeties. You’re at 22 already without the WR’s and they might go 4 OL instead 5 and 1 QB because we’re young to begin with.

Alot of you forget we’re really young right now.

I don't "forget" that we're young.

I just think in a stacked year for receivers when our numbers are likely down we probably take 4 instead of 3.

But do you man, when has making a proclamation 13 months in advance ever burned someone on the recruiting board?

Big Kinsler fan right here, kid can tie his shoes standing straight

Delancey seems like a kid at MNW and the big 3-4 programs has some influence, well-liked. Poular, well-liked...**** near famous w the dancing.

I’d take him in a big db class even if you think he’s a borderline take.

**** right..hes a kid you may try to lock up early and have him recruit others. Hes pretty much famous on the hs scene right now.

Thats why i said they cant really mess up cb recruiting this go around.

I would offer Delancey at Jr day and then have everyone fighting for the offer or to get in.

Harrell, Gray, Pough, Henry Gray, Delancey

Is a real good group locally even before you get outside the are to guys like:

Fred Davis, J . Robinson, Miles Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back