Junior Day Updates

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Junior Day number 1 for Miami is underway for Miami. I will be updating this original post.

There are so many prospects, that Miami is holding the opening of the event on the third floor of the student activities center on campus.

Text from coach in attendance - "Mark Richt just had an incredible opening speech"

11:28 - IMG group is here. Not sure if Hightower is though. Evan Neal and Noah Cain among those here

11:30 - Navaughn Donaldson and Amari Carter hanging around the recruits

11:33 - Wouldn't be shocked to see Cam Davis pull the trigger today. He already met with Richt one-on-one and here's a tweet from his mom.

[TWEET]832969277405851653[/TWEET]

11:52 - After Richt's opening speech, they played some videos and went over academics.

Richt is now talking about the post-career U Network.

11:56 - Asante Samuel, Jr. is here. Like I posted in the Work earlier this week, look for Miami to make a bigger push for him.

12:07 - some notables here: 2019 Mark-Antony Richards (Ahmmon's younger brother), Mark Pope, 2020 Don Chaney, Jr.

12:18 - According to Erick Marrero, Xavier Williams will not be on campus today. He is at a 7-on-7 tournament...

12:23 - Kai-Leon Herbert Herbert and Nesta Silvera just got here. Deejay Dallas was with them.

12:33 - Miami Northwestern 2018 Davontae McCrae and 2019 Samuel Brooks is here (Nate Brooks son)

12:48 - Gurvan Hall and Trenell Troutman here.

More buzz that Hall could commit today.

2:15 - Erick has seen William Barnes and Ed

Here are Jobe Ivey Frierson

https://twitter.com/peterariz/status/[TWEET]833031133684170752[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Junior Day number 1 for Miami is underway for Miami. I will be updating this original post.

There are so many prospects, that Miami is holding the opening of the event on the third floor of the student activities center on campus.

Text from coach in attendance - "Mark Richt just had an incredible opening speech"

Yes sir, let's get this party started!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_3560.GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back