Junior day today

View as article

Problem2

All-American
Premium
It was suppose to be yesterday, but they pushed it back to the UNC game (thank god cause the crowd was terrible lol)

Should be a better atmosphere

List so far:
Chuck Williams
Joe Jones
Isaac McDonald
Deadrin Senat
Artie Burns
George Williams
Marquese Blanchard
JoJo Robinson
Mike Huererman (maybe)
Keith Bryant
Anthony Walker
Jayron Kearse
Jesus Wilson
Jordan Cunningham
Denver Kirkland
Michael Deeb
Jermaine Grace
Mackensie Alexander
Maquedious Bain
Jamal Carter
Matthew Thomas
Mackenro Alexander

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good stuff man the more we get these guys in here, the more it pays off in the longrun. Trying to land guys who have never even set foot on campus always hurt us.

List so far

George Williams
Nate Taylor
Jo Jo Robinson
Artie Burns
Marquese Blanchard
Mike Heurerman (trying to make it down again)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it really going to happen on a Wednesday? I remember a few weeks ago there was a false internet rumor tallking about a midweek jr day. Isnt hi-skool in session right now? Im hard pressed to believe the staff would schedule a jr day during the school week.

Is it really going to happen on a Wednesday? I remember a few weeks ago there was a false internet rumor tallking about a midweek jr day. Isnt hi-skool in session right now? Im hard pressed to believe the staff would schedule a jr day during the school week.

I am 99.99% sure that Golden mentioned Feb. 9th in one of his PC's around signing day but I don't think he mentioned it as concrete. It sorta took off from there I guess.

Guess we will just have to wait and see this time around.

Senat is there

So is Chuck Williams, Joe Jones, and Isaac McDonald

Last edited:
Advertisement
So what if the recruits attend the game, and then ESPN shows the recruits on TV? Is that a violation for Miami?

I don't think so cuz that is out of Miami's control, now if they showed them with Golden on the jumbo tron then it could be a problem. Saban got away with it last year with Barry Sanders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back