Junior Day This Sunday

Advertisement
People keep begging for a JJ commitment but I wouldn't expect anything till our spring game at the earliest.

DBC passed on. We miss him. He might have been somewhat odd, but he was a die-hard Canes fan. (did I just say "die"? Unfortunate choice of words). He ended every post with "Go Canes." His unique signature, used only by him.....

wait a minute.

EDIT: Just watched that video. DBC denies that he is dead. And this was posted by BigPoppaCane. Something very fishy here...that must be the real DBC, because he ended the video, "Go Canes." Only DBC uses that phrase.

When was that video produced? Was he put up to it by his captors? He looks stressed, like he's been tortured in captivity. I hear planes in the background, see remotes on the sofa. When they killed Bin Laden, he had remotes in his hideway.

Is DBC being held by Al-Qaeda? Where is he? Are the intelligence agencies looking for him? Maybe IBigPoppaCane, and Hulkacaniac, and the other guys he mentioned, are holding him.

This is all a mystery...it's very strange the way DBC dropped off the face of the earth, leaving only his youtube videos as proof of his onetime existence.

Last edited:
Y'all really know how to derail a thread.

This happens in almost every thread....the question is, what is better, the original thread, or the thread with attention deficit disorder (the derailed thread). Sometimes the alternative thread is the better one.

I do get migraines when sorting through two completely disparate threads on the same overall thread,especially when they have nothing to do with one another.

Advertisement
Stranahan High School in Broward County will has a few that were in invited on the special day on Sunday. Not a Jr day but a Special Day I presume..

3STAR Richie Rick Kittles #5 SAFETY/CORNER . 5'11 175 lbs 4.47 forty 2.8 GPA Syracuse(OFFER), Purdue, Kentucky,Western Michigan(OFFER), GA State, Alcorn State, Saint Francis, USF(OFFER)North Carolina, Indiana, FSU, Louisville, Cincinnati(OFFER),Vandy, Penn State Interest/mail (1st Team all Broward County Selection 2013-Invited to US Army All American Combine)
[Google Richie Kittles for more Info]/Runs Track

147 Total Tackles, 87 solo 6 Forced Fumbles 2Int 16 PBU 8 Sacks 16 TFL
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2817375/richie-kittles-jr

Twitter @Richiekittles
Instagram @Gm_Rick
Facebook: Richie Lee Kittles

4STAR #74 Kirk Livingstone 2015 CLASS TACKLE/DEND 6'4 230 4.68 33inch Vert forty 4.3 GPA Syracuse(OFFER), Purdue, Arizona, Western Michigan(OFFER), FSU,USF(OFFER),Missouri, Virginia, Cincinnati(OFFER)FAU, FIU, Alcorn State, Saint Francis, Louisville Interest/mail (1st Team all Broward County Selection 2013-Invited to US Army All American Combine) [Google Kirk Livingstone for more Info]/Plays Basketball and Runs Track

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2902661/

Twitter: @kirklivingstone

#11 Brevet Killett QB 6'2.5 215 lbs 4.63 32 Vert forty 4.3 GPA 24 ACT
USF, Western Michigan, Alcorn State, Illinois State(SOFT OFFER), North Texas Interest /December Early Graduate
[Google Richie Brevet Killett for more Info]/Runs Track

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2170000/highlights/99942381

Twitter: @brevetkillett
Facebook.com/brevetkillett

I think these guys are at the top of the boards.

Advertisement
Sooo, who else besides Stranahan HS and Joe Brown will be there?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back