2025 Prospect Day (aka Junior Day) Jan 27, 2024

Advertisement
Advertisement
simply put, this list is absurd!!

You beat me to it. I was just about to post the same thing. Crazy amount of talent on campus this weekend.
Win 10+ in 2024 and I have no doubt we lock in another top 7 class that is probably a bit smaller, but has a higher average per recruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing i do hope happens this year is locking in some top players early even before OV season. UGA and Ohio do it and most of those stick. It will help us trying to get the #1 class. Bunch of these kids are gonna randomly commit to schools without OV's and stay committed throughout. The big name stable programs we battling for players

simply put, this list is absurd!!

You beat me to it. I was just about to post the same thing. Crazy amount of talent on campus this weekend.
Win 10+ in 2024 and I have no doubt we lock in another top 7 class that is probably a bit smaller, but has a higher average per recruit.

Last year was the first year that Battle Miami coincided with Junior weekend. The talent on campus last year was very close to the 2024 list (that is public so far). I remember regretting trying to track those coming cause the list was overwhelming

Mario's first year Junior weekend was nothing like the two subsequent years where he timed up Junior day w/Battle Miami.

Advertisement
Do not get me wrong, I love that we are recruiting multiple highly ranked QBs in this class.....but, I really hope this doesnt affect our status with Nickel as our QB in '25. Nickel is the GOODS and I think by the time the class finishes, will be ranked as such!
It won't but you need to create competition for him coming in and I'm sure we all welcome a competent QB room with talent again

Advertisement
Back