Visits Junior Day 2023 March 4

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sewell's pops is the HC at Orem, Penei went to Desert Hills HS as Gabriel and Nephi, but Noah went to Orem, same school as Saleapaga.
I am good friends with his younger sister (Sewell's pops). That girl love her beer and some softball lol. The Sewell's played ayfs football before leaving to Utah. Coaches, family members, and friends of mine told me Penei was a freakin bully in the trenches when he played in Am Samoa. When I got on island, the family already moved. The whole family bought property in Arizona a few years back. I didnt know he was still coaching in Utah. Thats cool.

Last edited:
I am good friends with his younger sister (Sewell's pops). That girl love her beer and some softball lol. The Sewell's played ayfs football before leaving to Utah. Coaches, family members, and friends of mine told me Penei was a freakin bully in the trenches when he played in Am Samoa. When I got on island, the family already moved. The whole family bought property in Arizona a few years back. I didnt know he was still coaching in Utah. Thats cool.
Neither did I, started going through and he's been there for a little bit. Saw he was tagged in Saleapaga's tweets and went back to Kingsley Suamataia, whos the last Orem kid i could think of and Mario had him for a bit and he was Suamataia's coach in that '21 cycle.

Edit: looks like this past season was his last.

Advertisement
Neither did I, started going through and he's been there for a little bit. Saw he was tagged in Saleapaga's tweets and went back to Kingsley Suamataia, whos the last Orem kid i could think of and Mario had him for a bit and he was Suamataia's coach in that '21 cycle.

Edit: looks like this past season was his last.
Yeah, that makes sense. Because all the siblings are now in Arizona. MC definitely going into his deep bag of tools bringing the polyz to CG. Thats the thing i like about MC, there is no gimmicks to his identity. What you see is what you get. A real ahh dude. You could recruit top 10 classes all day. Looking forward to seeing what we put on that field this year.

Pure speculation here but this is likely first time a large group of visitors likely is being shown a full blown 3d model of the new football center with more of the bells and whistles - and if yes I’m surprised no one mentioned it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back