Visits Junior Day 2023 March 4

Advertisement
Screenshot_20230305_104116_Discord.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Jason Taylor being elevated paying off already
I mean honestly, how can it not. Betting he doesn't even really need to do a hard sell job. Who wouldn't want to come here to be coached by a hall of famer at your position? Assuming he has any coaching ability at all, I think we are going to be huge fans of this guy as long as he's around.

Advertisement
I believe that the recruits we're after who visited UM on both Elite Prospect Day in January and Junior Day yesterday are:
Brandon Jacob, S, Orlando
Lawayne McCoy, Ath, Miami
Daylen Russell, DL, Miami

Visitors from EPD who also visited the following week:
Chris Wheatley-Humphrey, RB, Ft. Lauderdale
Mike Williams, OT, Baltimore, MD

You guys can add on if there are others.

Thats awesome man. Yep. Simple relationships amd authenticity go a long way. Add in a familiar face from a village on a tiny little island...and all of a sudden the American dream becomes that much more meaningful. I was hoping we landed Aj way back when. But to have another crack with his younger brother with Joe on staff. That chances are much better this go around. Their are not many Samoan coaches on the circuit, so when a player and his family visit the U. Best believe its gonna be a tight fellowship.

My cousin coaches TE's at Auburn with Coach Freeze. He's also from the same village as Coach Joe. I sure hope visit that part of the world some day.

Something the board does not know. @Rellyrell is half Samoan🤣🤣🤣.

I've met Ben once or twice as one of my college teammates was on the staff at Liberty with Freeze before he left for Auburn. Great dude

Advertisement
I've met Ben once or twice as one of my college teammates was on the staff at Liberty with Freeze before he left for Auburn. Great dude
Yeah. He played DL/LB in HS. You should see his younger brother, Mona. Big boy also. Have not seen my boy since we were young in elementary. Good times as little kids playing at the beach🤧🤧. Life moves fast.

I mean honestly, how can it not. Betting he doesn't even really need to do a hard sell job. Who wouldn't want to come here to be coached by a hall of famer at your position? Assuming he has any coaching ability at all, I think we are going to be huge fans of this guy as long as he's around.

That's what I was preaching when people were worrying so much about his recruiting ability. Nuts. His CV is 75% of it. Just say his name three times and he's in your top five. He has a good personality and is very bright, and he's shown the work ethic. I would expect him to become an excellent recruiter. He's not one to fail at things.

Advertisement
That's what I was preaching when people were worrying so much about his recruiting ability. Nuts. His CV is 75% of it. Just say his name three times and he's in your top five. He has a good personality and is very bright, and he's shown the work ethic. I would expect him to become an excellent recruiter. He's not one to fail at things.

Just put him on all the moms and their kids are a lock…..😜

IMG_E87DE9511A0D-1.jpeg

'24 DL Aydin Breland, dont know buddy throwing up the Utah Utes, '27 DE TK Cunningham, '25 QB Bekkem Kritza, '24 DL TA Cunningham, '24 RB/CB Stephen Lendsey (Santa Margarita, teammate of Collins Acheampong & Bekkem Kritza but not sure if he's still playing ball though) & '24 LB Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa on the end at the right.

Advertisement
Back