June 9th Al Golden Camp Full Report

Advertisement
Advertisement
**For the 2nd straight day, Miami Northwestern DC Luther Campbell was at camp and he was welcomed by the staff with open arms. James Coley and him shared an embrace and then Golden. Any possible issues between him and the staff looks to have been cleared up.

Until UM doesn't offer NW's diabetic JV punter whose leg got amputated from the knee down. Then it'll be back to Twitter and ****ting all over UM. Puke stays being all about Puke.

**For the 2nd straight day, Miami Northwestern DC Luther Campbell was at camp and he was welcomed by the staff with open arms. James Coley and him shared an embrace and then Golden. Any possible issues between him and the staff looks to have been cleared up.

Until UM doesn't offer NW's diabetic JV punter whose leg got amputated from the knee down. Then it'll be back to Twitter and ****ting all over UM. Puke stays being all about Puke.

Thats probably what will happen though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete: Why are these camps being held on IM field and not on Greentree? I *presume* they got a tour of the new facilities, but kind of surprised that it's not being highlighted more.

Pete: Why are these camps being held on IM field and not on Greentree? I *presume* they got a tour of the new facilities, but kind of surprised that it's not being highlighted more.

They're renovating the greentree field from my understanding. It will be ready for 22nd-23rd camp.

Advertisement
Anybody Please! Update on Khairi Clark. No news makes me nervous.

It's June. Calm the **** down.
Here we all sit almost a year from signing day and even more for some kids, and yet you feel the need to tell me to calm down for inquiring about a kid? So we can expect you to stop inquiring about these kids too? Please save your juvenile responses for the other children.

Advertisement
Back