June 7th Camp Updates?????

Advertisement
Not sure on names, but big group of kids here behind Blu:

86.jpg

Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 1m

Carol City CB Rashad Fenton tells me he is at Miami camp today #Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
91.jpg

Pretty awesome the kids get to do that..

Not to sound like a girl,but isn't doing that against NCAA rules? I remember Tennessee got in trouble for sending kids through the tunnell and calling their names on the intercom.Something about reenacting game situations.

Advertisement
I was sub 10 years old but was at the orange bowl in the early 90 s when we beat Nebraska 22-0 and they wouldn't let us spray smoke in the tunnel so Sebastian did it with a fire extenguisher...one of my favorite memories and I hope these kids realize I would still give my right nut to run through the smoke...granted that would be at the ob...dammit now I'm sad

Advertisement
can't nobody disagree with the impact of these camps with SoFl and elsewhere kids. What they need to do is have the Optimist Teams select kids to come too. Nothing like an "indoctrination" program to influence young minds.

Not sure where it went, but I mentioned in that thread that 2015 ATH Wilbur Cooper Jr. was attending the camp today.

Cooper said on Twitter that he was told he ran a handheld 4.29 40, which was the second best time posted at the camp. He suffered a serious knee injury as a sophomore, but that's a **** of a time. Has offers from Kent State and Ball State.

Cooper posted the following workout numbers at an Ignite Showcase event earlier this year:

4.34 forty-yard dash (handheld)
6.78 3-cone
4.22 short shuttle
22.04 8 lb med ball press
9.06 broad jump

http://bigcountypreps.com/181/wilbur-cooper-auburndale-rb-still-under-warps/

Last edited:
I was sub 10 years old but was at the orange bowl in the early 90 s when we beat Nebraska 22-0 and they wouldn't let us spray smoke in the tunnel so Sebastian did it with a fire extenguisher...one of my favorite memories and I hope these kids realize I would still give my right nut to run through the smoke...granted that would be at the ob...dammit now I'm sad

I was at the game too and I was 15 years old

2017 QB Bruce Judson, who was discussed quite a bit in the thread that got deleted, said on Twitter when asked if anyone earned an offer today...

@4way_lilbruce: im bout to get offered in a couple of weeks

Sick athlete who already has offers from FSU, Clemson, and Ohio State. HS teammate of 2016 CB commit Chauncey Gardner.

Advertisement
Back