June 2nd camp updates

Advertisement
6.jpg

Johnnie Dixon

Advertisement
I was thinking the same thing, they are checking out their competition. Some of those kids might not be feeling Miami right now or to scared to compete. Just a thought.

What's the deal with kids being there and not participating? Is Valentine there?

Advertisement
“@KhairiClark: Was suppose to attend the Al Golden Football camp but I overslept”

Advertisement
Kids ought to be embarrassed going to a camp and not participating.

players like Lane and Valentine do note need to participate everybody already knows they are high D1 talent. If they want to pay the $50 or whatever it cost to dominate the other players fine but it is not needed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kids ought to be embarrassed going to a camp and not participating.

players like Lane and Valentine do note need to participate everybody already knows they are high D1 talent. If they want to pay the $50 or whatever it cost to dominate the other players fine but it is not needed.

It's not about determining if they're D1 talent or not. It's about becoming a better player!

It's not about their talent level that's embarrassing fir them not to compete, it's seeing other talented kids practice your sport, and the competitive nature should drive you to want to compete to show everyone that you're the best.

As a competitor I couldn't just stand there and watch, let me compete!

Advertisement
Back