June 2nd camp updates

I never saw that tweet from khairi

me either but I think Nash quoted it so Khari may have deleted it

Nash Williams ‏@NashSports 2 Jun
2014 Chaminade-Madonna (Fla.) DT Khairi Clark RT “@KhairiClark: Was suppose to attend the Al Golden Football camp but I overslept”

Advertisement
Some pics from last weekend's camp courtesy of Kyle Pumariega's twitter:

Coahes talking with Ermon lane

7.jpg:large

Kaaya and Rosier

8.jpg:large

Coaches talking to Rosier

9.jpg:large

Joe Yearby

10.jpg:large

Travis Rudolph

11.jpg:large

Malik Rosier

12.jpg:large

well it does look like in the background in one of those pictures that there is some work being done somewhere and some of the field was cut off

that field looks like dog **** I'm sorry. Now I don't need it to be manicured and perfect so our recruits are impressed or anything, but holy ****, can you even run on that **** without twisting an ankle?? Clumps of tall grass everywhere and just patches of just dirt. That's ******, at least cut the **** grass

Advertisement
that field looks like dog **** I'm sorry. Now I don't need it to be manicured and perfect so our recruits are impressed or anything, but holy ****, can you even run on that **** without twisting an ankle?? Clumps of tall grass everywhere and just patches of just dirt. That's ******, at least cut the **** grass

I'm not one to *****, but that **** does look like ***.

well it does look like in the background in one of those pictures that there is some work being done somewhere and some of the field was cut off

I saw that too. There had to be some reason why Greentree was not being used because it has been used for camps in the past. Maybe with the downpours the week leading up to camp it was determined that the activity at the camp would too severely damage the practice surface and the University didn't want to bear the cost of repairing it. Hopefully the reason, whatever it was, was relayed to the prospects attending the camp.

Still can't believe the condition of the field though. Look at the size of the grass by Yearby's left foot in this picture. Looks like he's standing at the base of a **** redwood tree:

10.jpg:large

They actually expanded the intramural fields and the work is past that expansion by the music school. a lot of construction there adding a roundabout at that light and changing parking lots etc.

Advertisement

I'm not one to *****, but that **** does look like ***.

The perils of a small private school I guess. We can't afford to take care of those fields? I have some experience in maintaining turf and this is really hard to look at.

Imagine the backlash if a top recruit or camper got injured because of that ****** field. :ohlord:

Even if Greentree wasn't available they could have mowed it in advance. Just terrible.

Advertisement
Back