June 1st Al Golden Camp Updates

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
It is odd to see local players (just watch) but go to other schools camps and bust there ***. Cant use money as a excuse if your camping at Ala, Aub, Fla, Fsu. The gas money alone exceeds the $60 fee to participate at the Al Golden Camp.

Genron got gas and McDonalds covered.

Coconut Creek High School Athletes, #1 Trayvon Mullens, #6 Malek Young, and #9 Binjemin Victor.

4.jpg

#CoconutCreek HS (FL) at #Miami #Hurricanes camp 2016 DB @Mullen_2era ATH @MalekYoung & WR @BinjimenVictor #CreekBoyz

Wow, CC is loaded this season.

To participate, kids have to pay according to NCAA rules iirc. For a lot of these kids it's a big, big deal- like food for the week big deal.

Some kids will show up to most of the UM camps and only participate in one.

But then they some how manage to travel to and participate in camps at $EC schools, Clemson and FSU. For the kids that want to come to UM they find a way to come up with the $60 in order to possible earn a $300K scholarship to Miami. But to the higher profile entitled kids well it's up to the UM coaches to persuade them to camp, so that coaches can work them out.

Go Canes

Most of the travel camps are sponsored by school groups, etc. No idea if its legal, but these kids aren't paying for air and gas to Bama.

They drove to bama..2 vans...about 30 kids..They are going directly to fsu from bama

Advertisement
Champangat shows up and is too good to participate???

This happens every year with any school. Booker T, Central, STA, have all had kids at camp that don't participate.

Pete genron couldn't pay the bill for the champagnat kids?
He is too busy collecting that Bama money right now

45.jpg

Literally one of the most infuriating things in sports is that these guys are allowed to piggyback on these kids. I know it has been talked to death but it is ******* disgusting.

This happens every year with any school. Booker T, Central, STA, have all had kids at camp that don't participate.

45.jpg

Hat + Sox =

319.gif

One of my boys got one of those awards today at the bama camp

Advertisement
award? it bares the name of the beast

45.jpg

Hat + Sox =

319.gif

One of my boys got one of those awards today at the bama camp

45.jpg

Not defending Genron but that's not one of his players. That kid is from tally, Ronnie harrison.

45.jpg

Not defending Genron but that's not one of his players. That kid is from tally, Ronnie harrison.

Lol if I.had known that was genron I would have spoken to him at camp. I talked to Mario, tosh and one of the guys who brought up the 30 kids from sfl

Advertisement
So what's the deal with genron really? I get it he gets paid to "coach" at these camps and bring some of his kids up but how do they "afford" the camp. For instance the bama camp was $425 for all three days.

Advertisement
Back