June 1st Al Golden Camp Updates

Chidi Valentine-Okeke (2016 Champagnat OL)

Not participating but WOW this kid is a monster
Stood next to him at the spring game vs Flanagan. He is one of the most physically impressive prospects that I've ever seen. The fact that he's a 2016 kid makes it even more incredible.

He's probably 28
30*
2866698.jpg

Advertisement
suzy7389
Junior

Ignore User
here we go with all these kids not particiapting, i dont get it

Glad someone else has a problem with it especially with local kids. The translation in this case is my advisor recommends that I don't participate as I already have the Miami offer to put on my resume whn I visit LSU.

Who are you guys to have a problem with that?? It's not the nfl combine. If the kid already knows he can secure offers on what he has done so far why should he be forced to participate in a camp.?

suzy7389
Junior

Ignore User
here we go with all these kids not particiapting, i dont get it

Glad someone else has a problem with it especially with local kids. The translation in this case is my advisor recommends that I don't participate as I already have the Miami offer to put on my resume whn I visit LSU.

Who are you guys to have a problem with that?? It's not the nfl combine. If the kid already knows he can secure offers on what he has done so far why should he be forced to participate in a camp.?

I ain't mad. It's just it'd be nice if a) kids felt a little less entitled and more like they needed to show out, and b) kids were craving the competition.

But hey, ain't nothing wrong with the SoFla football culture as is, right?

Advertisement
He's not here,

that's at the Columbus,Oh NFTC

Got it, my bad. Will keep my day job.

Hope you realize you just ruined Parano's sunday.

He'll respond with 27 videos, then ruin it by adding his thoughts.

Both of you need to keep my name out of your mouths and your juvenile negative comments to yourselves. Stop trying to hijack a good thread with your bullcrap!

Go Canes

If the kid already knows he can secure offers on what he has done so far why should he be forced to participate in a camp.?

Forget that a lot of these seniors with legit offers that golks are pointing out have been to the camp before and worked out. Clarington, Johnson, Perry, etc.

Seniors without legit offers, they know the deal and will work out. Think of that DL kid related to Bryant last year that was okay at best.

Otherwise it's an underclassmen camp, and that's okay.

Advertisement
Alex Davis from Dwyer is an intriguing prospect.

6-5, 210 working with the D-Linemen. Basketball player

Henderson is dominating the inferior OL comp here

Very interesting that you mention inferior OL comp, are you refering to just who Henderson is facing or are all of the camp OL participants to this point subpar in your opinion.

If it is camp overall then maybe the staff can get 2016 OL kid from Champagnat to participate after lunch, if he brought his paperwork.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
that's at the Columbus,Oh NFTC

Got it, my bad. Will keep my day job.

Hope you realize you just ruined Parano's sunday.

He'll respond with 27 videos, then ruin it by adding his thoughts.

Both of you need to keep my name out of your mouths and your juvenile negative comments to yourselves. Stop trying to hijack a good thread with your bullcrap!

Go Canes

You seem upset. No need to get rustled. Your videos are appreciated. Without the occasional juvenile comments, I would be left arguing about scheme vs talent vs stadium vs tostitos vs doritos and that is just not fun all the time.

Advertisement
Back