Jun 6 vs South Alabama (NCAAR) noon ESPN3

Advertisement
We didn’t just lose, we got blown out twice. The games weren’t competitive.

That's what is so embarrassing. If we faced some dude from a smaller team who's going to get drafted, and he shut us down, I can tip my cap. But we lost to your ordinary G5-type pitchers and teams.

Thankfully I golfed today and didn't have to suffer through this game. lifeless team with no direction, plan or discipline. Someone said something earlier in the thread about a half inning being their season in a nutshell. I would say, the half inning after the delay was their season in a nutshell. The team can't hit because they have no clue at the plate

Advertisement
The icing on the ***** cake today was the fake swag. Interested where the draft eligible guys get picked. Somebody posted that ADC is still projected 1st round? I don't see that happening.

Advertisement
The icing on the ***** cake today was the fake swag. Interested where the draft eligible guys get picked. Somebody posted that ADC is still projected 1st round? I don't see that happening.
That was me. Still a composite #21 pick in a projection from a couple days ago fwiw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back