Jun 5 vs USF (NCAAR) 6:30 ESPN3

Advertisement
Toral and ADC have killed this team this year both offensively and defensively. Hard to believe these two were monsters in 2019
I thought I was the only one. I've never seen so many pass balls and wild pitches this year where I thought he could have stopped with better technique and effort behind the plate.

What happened to the teams that went back to back CWS appearances with guys like Collins, Heyward, Bryan Garcia?

Advertisement
So what is Gino's rotation plan? Losing this one they'd need to win 3...already used McFarlane and now Mederos...or is he just giving up

Advertisement
Mederos in. Gino seems to be trying a middle ground between what I hoped he would do out of the delay, and just burning one pitcher and saving everything else.

At least it’s theoretically possible to win 3 in a row against this competition. But I’ll put it at under 10 percent chance

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just look silly against off speed. Like tje announcer said, Miamibis a fastball hitting team. We look like we don't practice hitting anything other than fastballs. If course qe let them go for strike 1 down the middle of the plate for strike 1.

What happened to the teams that went back to back CWS appearances with guys like Collins, Heyward, Bryan Garcia?
Neither of those teams were particularly good. They were gifted incredibly easy paths to Omaha and got painfully exposed once they got there. The last great Canes baseball team was 2008, and they choked in Omaha.

Advertisement
Back