Jun 5 vs USF (NCAAR) 6:30 ESPN3

Advertisement
The suck with this program is strong. Gino sucks, Norberto sucks, Toral sucks, ADC sucks, Lala sucks. Anything else? Does anybody not suck? A few pitchers I guess. We do have the Seton Hall transfer.

He still has another year of eligibility. I don't see him getting drafted in a 20 round draft.
Doesn’t mean you have to take him back. CDC, Bodanza, and Fed are the extent of my list of players beyond their 4th year that I would take back. I might think about Gil after he missed fall practice this year and got off to a slow start, but I’m not sold on that one.

Advertisement
all these upper class men bats and they look like wide eyed freshmen

pitching staff is young and might get a pass this year because of palm

Let me say before the game mercifully ends, the baseball board is the most rational board and I love the discourse. I guess see y’all on the football board. At least we have false hope for the upcoming season

Advertisement
Neither of those teams were particularly good. They were gifted incredibly easy paths to Omaha and got painfully exposed once they got there. The last great Canes baseball team was 2008, and they choked in Omaha.
True but they beat the teams they were supposed to beat. They didn’t score 1 run against South Alabama and get **** rolled by a 4 seed. I don’t see this team running off 3 in a row to make it to supers.

Advertisement
I think Nick is trying too hard to make up for preemptively eliminating us now

The suck with this program is strong. Gino sucks, Norberto sucks, Toral sucks, ADC sucks, Lala sucks. Anything else? Does anybody not suck? A few pitchers I guess. We do have the Seton Hall transfer.
We have an excellent PA announcer.

Advertisement
Man, we can go Osborne, King, Borregales, and soon Rambo & Stevenson. Our best players have been transfers & it ain’t remotely close.
Sad reflection. Truly is. Should be high time to look in the mirror. But we have a massive beta as an athletic director and nobody willing to fire him.

Toral's Perfect Game report:
Alejandro Toral is a 2017 1B/OF/LHP with a 6-2 220 lb. frame from Davie, FL who attends Archbishop Edward McCarthy HS. Big and strong build, mature physically. Left handed hitter, creates big bat speed with ideal lower half use, hands are loose and smooth coming through the zone, has some lift in his swing without selling out for power, will hit the ball the other way and drive it with authority, polished and mature hitter with outstanding swing mechanics. 7.37 runner, moves well for his size at first base, advanced footwork with soft hands and good balance, will be an asset defensively at first. Can also play left field. Very good student, verbal commitment to Miami. Selected for the Perfect Game All-American Classic.

Advertisement
Back