Jumped by Iowa St in the Rankings

Why is Texas a better win than NC state? I don't know how people know something like this. Not picking on you. Just curious as to how you got to that emphatic belief?
Texas had a starting QB play and NC state had a bum who we made look like a Heisman Candidate

Advertisement
Beat Duke impressively like 41-7 and we will jump both of them next week.
Rankings or no rankings I want to us pimp smack them up and down the field. They've been talking WAY WAY too much **** these last few years and need to be put back in their place convincingly, rudely and most of all with extreme prejudice.

Is it bull****? Yes.
Does it matter? No.

It was bound to happen. We dont have any big wins (sans FSU...a team who literally quit this year) or wins against any marquee opponents. What do you expect?
Not only that, but BYU is ranked lower and I'd bet money they would beat us.

Regardless, unless you are in contention for Top 4, the Rankings are irrelevant. The only teams thats should even be concerned with them right now are aTm and the gayturds. Maybe Cincy.

You can't be in contention...if the committee keeps you down
Don't think for a moment if we
had won all our games by 20 points
the committee would have put
us ahead of a two loss Georgia.
Yes we didn't win some games
by a lot of points... but who to say
we wouldn't have ...if we would
have had a full roster...lot of our
players were out during those games .
So is it bull**** ...**** yeah
Does it matter...**** yeah
We don't need to turn a blind eye
or it'll continue...and if we don't
call them out on now....who to say
what happened in 2000 season
doesn't happen again.

Advertisement
You can't be in contention...if the committee keeps you down
Don't think for a moment if we
had won all our games by 20 points
the committee would have put
us ahead of a two loss Georgia.
Yes we didn't win some games
by a lot of points... but who to say
we wouldn't have ...if we would
have had a full roster...lot of our
players were out during those games .
So is it bull**** ...**** yeah
Does it matter...**** yeah
We don't need to turn a blind eye
or it'll continue...and if we don't
call them out on now....who to say
what happened in 2000 season
doesn't happen again.
It's like you forgot 2017 already. We got ranked as high as #3 and the team had no depth and Malik Rosier had only recently figured out how to even step up in the pocket like a game before that. They love to overrank USC, Notre Dame, and us for whatever reason. I want us to be good just as much as anyone else, but being a fan doesn't also mean you have to be delusional. Having players out doesn't matter, if that were the case then you can just go ahead and leave Clemson at #1 with their one loss. Every team deals with something or having players out. That's why it's so important to have and build depth. That's why it's a team sport, etc.

I'm not surprised and at this point it don't matter. Its a combination of some bs and people still not really having any respect for maimi most notably the coaching. Miami just needs to keep building every week and you can only hope the coaches continue to evolve. That's pretty much where maimi is right now.

Win out, evaluate the staff no bias and go out and recruit some dogs. Go visit some other coaches see what they do etc. If I'm an AD and I'm talking to Diaz and he doesn't think he needs to improve i'd fire his on the spot.
Blake James is too ***** and doesn’t haven’t enough Football IQ to understand what is going on. This season just bought him another year or two. He’s not messing with anything.

It's like you forgot 2017 already. We got ranked as high as #3 and the team had no depth and Malik Rosier had only recently figured out how to even step up in the pocket like a game before that. They love to overrank USC, Notre Dame, and us for whatever reason. I want us to be good just as much as anyone else, but being a fan doesn't also mean you have to be delusional. Having players out doesn't matter, if that were the case then you can just go ahead and leave Clemson at #1 with their one loss. Every team deals with something or having players out. That's why it's so important to have and build depth. That's why it's a team sport, etc.

No I didn't forget about 2017.
I didn't question why we weren't a
in the top 5
What I did say was if we had
scored more points per game
we still would have been ranked
behind a two loss Georgia team.
Somewhere along the line you have to be agreeing... because you called
bull**** on the rankings.
I said bull**** on the rankings
and that does matter....and they
should be called out on it
Now if you don't agree...don't call bull**** ...nothing delusional here.

Assuming bama wins out they are 1.
Clemson beat ND so they are 2.
Ohio St. is 3?
ND is 4?

Or texas a&m is 4 but that sets up a rematch with bama which they got rolled. Dont see committee doing that??
Ohio st. doesnt play both their game which would slide them to 4, but then Clemson and ND and not going to play for a 3rd time??

Advertisement
A joke u say? Last week only 5 of the 14 teams in the big bad SEC had winning records. The playoff committee had all 5 of those teams in their top 25.

Two loss Georgia has beaten 2-6 Mississippi State, 2-7 South Carolina, 3-6 Kentucky, 2-5 Tennessee. They have 1 win against a team with a winning record: 5-3 Auburn, who has 0 wins against teams with a winning record. Georgia also lost by 17 & 16 to the only other teams they've played with winning records.

And u know who Georgia plays next week? 0-8 Vanderbilt, which will probably give them a rankings boost because of the committee's "eye test."

So yeah.. The playoff committee is full of sht.

**** their resume is hot garbage

SEC SEC SEC

People need to understand that the rankings aren’t what matters. The goal is to win the CFB championship, win the conference, win the division, win the next game.

The canes today have zero shot to win the CFB championship (or get in it) so I genuinely don’t care about rankings. I just want to see wins. I don’t care about the committee and never will. Miami has to go undefeated to ever make it into the top 4.

when we beat Duke no matter 50 or 1pt Indians is gonna jump us now because Big Ten is overrated

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back