Jump in the Ocean! (Commit SZN)

Just joking..stay safe…I had It in early February and with my heart and asthma I thought I was a goner…never really got sick but I went and got the anti-body infusion.If you can get that get it.My wife and I both went and got it and we got through it fine.They only give it to high risk people cause there’s not enough to go around and they only give it in the early stages so if God forbid you do contract the virus go get it.
Yea i got heart problems as well bruh, glad u pulled through bro. My brother got smashed but hes good he beat it.

Advertisement
Yea i got heart problems as well bruh, glad u pulled through bro. My brother got smashed but hes good he beat it.
No joking…go get the antibodies…not sure how it works but was told it attaches to the virus and stops it from spreading and That's why they only give it to in the early stages.It’s an IV that takes about an hour and then they hold you for about an hour to make sure you don’t have a reaction to it.

No joking…go get the antibodies…not sure how it works but was told it attaches to the virus and stops it from spreading and That's why they only give it to in the early stages.It’s an IV that takes about an hour and then they hold you for about an hour to make sure you don’t have a reaction to it.
I got the first shot already waiting on the second one im scheduled for July 2nd

Advertisement
Likens jumped in the ocean.

Brad didn't want to say that Likens jumped in the ocean because it would give a commit away.

Landon Ibieta is the only WR on a visit this weekend.

Am I under thinking it or something?

Sure you wanna do that Z? Lol ur 0-1 tonight...don't want to go 0-2 even though I'd absolutely go nuts if ur right!
I’m just trying to go off what makes sense. It’s already said by several different people that people around his recruitment have a hard time not seeing him here. I don’t think Cull has the green light nor Ibeita. Lucas would be out of LF. I don’t think Bissanthine is ready to make a decision so unless I’m leaving somebody out then the one that makes sense is Markeith.

I’m just trying to go off what makes sense. It’s already said by several different people that people around his recruitment have a hard time not seeing him here. I don’t think Cull has the green light nor Ibeita. Lucas would be out of LF. I don’t think Bissanthine is ready to make a decision so unless I’m leaving somebody out then the one that makes sense is Markeith.
Process of elimination, I can dig it. Hope ur right!

Advertisement

Brad didn't want to say that Likens jumped in the ocean because it would give a commit away.

Nope, was thinking the same. He plays with Rogers too. Just makes sense. But not sure if it makes sense to take Ibieta and Quan?

I think that’s reasonable. MWill has been leaning to us for a while and that is probably the likeliest one. After that, ibieta.

Advertisement
That is big news in my book my man. I am yearning for the direction change. If you are optimistic, that settles my jimmies a bit.
See I'm ok with a so so year......I know we lose to bama but I know we can't rent T Rob and Ish for one cycle. If the staff gets fired we lose all these kids. I'm guessing we lose 3-4 games but with guys like TRob kids won't flip no matter win or loss. We need kids like this in the secondary to compete.

Advertisement
Yea i been pretty optimistic of the direction of the program lately
Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

ets by ‎@OGrahamjr
Omar Graham Jr. Retweeted

IG: @SleeperAthletes
@SleeperAth1etes
#SleeperAthletes will be live streaming the commitment of @StranFootball LB Omar Graham Jr (@OGrahamjr) tomorrow at 6PM on Instagram‼️Graham will decide between the #FSU #Seminoles and the #Miami #Hurricanes
He said on Footballville that his Dad is a Miami fan and is pushing him to commit to us.... We'll see.

Advertisement
Back