Jump in the Ocean! (Commit SZN)

Advertisement
See I'm ok with a so so year......I know we lose to bama but I know we can't rent T Rob and Ish for one cycle. If the staff gets fired we lose all these kids. I'm guessing we lose 3-4 games but with guys like TRob kids won't flip no matter win or loss. We need kids like this in the secondary to compete.
Just curious, which 3-4 games are you guessing we'll lose?

Advertisement
Lol they're trying to build suspense. He's not even a take for us anymore.
Yes and no, he isn't a take butttt his dad really is a UM fan. He loved their visit and seemed to have to the time of his life and during his OV to FSU his pops was all on instagram saying how he liked it but it wasn't UM and Omar went live on instagram and his dad actually walked around talking to Dugans, Shannon and someone else (can't remember who) but was asking them if they still got some Cane in em.

Yes and no, he isn't a take butttt his dad really is a UM fan. He loved their visit and seemed to have to the time of his life and during his OV to FSU his pops was all on instagram saying how he liked it but it wasn't UM and Omar went live on instagram and his dad actually walked around talking to Dugans, Shannon and someone else (can't remember who) but was asking them if they still got some Cane in em.
It was probably Brandon Harris. He's coaching for them right now...

Advertisement
Dude's dad sounds amazing.

Advertisement
Back