Jump in the Ocean! (Commit SZN)

Advertisement
Graham's whole family was decked out in FSU gear on his official. That would be a real surprise and kick in the teeth to FSU. Somebody even had FSU socks on.

Advertisement
Cool, good news.

To those who complain about the lack of verbal (which ultimately don't mean ****), I've got one question for you.

Would you commit to a coach you or your family has never met in person?

Recruiting had been essentially shut down for a long time due to Covid. Sure, there are exceptions where schools have far more verbals than we do, but again, they're the exception.

Also, we had some turnover in the staff. That's generally a reset button for recruiting. This also means they want to see players in person, get a feel for who they are rather than just a bunch of pixels on a screen.

We also aren't some hot ticket with the locals who want to see us win on the field before they even think of giving their pledge. We could have a full class right now, but it wouldn't be what anyone expects us to land. What would be the point in that to just cut ties later and they talk **** about is because we dropped them?

I'm so unconcerned with the lack of verbals to this point. It's fun when we get them, but I don't get all that excited since they don't always stick. We go out and lay some deuces on GameDay, recruiting will be that much tougher.

Advertisement
Nobody panic!!
E50CC1ED-1BC9-4F8D-90F0-CB155C3FFAA7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back