July Commitments for Canes Targets

Advertisement
Must’ve made a big move with Tolan given the optimistic outlook here. Are the goods on this move in another thread?

Advertisement
We're not going to get every kid from south florida. We should be the pick but he's obviously not that intersted. I guess being realistic and open minded is pathetic and weak now? I'd rather have little jr anyway.

I don’t really know if this is a recruit that the coaches really want, or not so high on their board. That’s not the point. It’s about conceding and having that type of mentality. We should be able to beat Indiana for any recruit.

Was wondering this myself. Wasn’t clemson the leader? Must have made a MASSIVE move
Could you say no to these guys?

1624832262541.png

Advertisement
Someone with some knowledge drop your order based on confidence lol
First 3 are a negatory

Horton- toss up

Tolan - 5

Graves- to the bank

Cull- to the bank

Richardson- Nah, not high up there.

Jackson- 7, last visit magic prevail.

Just watched that caneville daughtry interview. Made it sound like he wants to get out of south Florida for school.

I don’t really know if this is a recruit that the coaches really want, or not so high on their board. That’s not the point. It’s about conceding and having that type of mentality. We should be able to beat Indiana for any recruit.
I agree, i'm not not disagreeing with you or conceading, we should always beat indiana for recruits but its pretty obvious he doesnt want to come here. I was more saying for a kid who most likely doesnt want to stay in state bloomington is not such a bad place compared to west virginia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back