Premium
Zane Durant, Jacoby Spells, Leyton Nelson, Isaiah Horton - July 4th Per 247
Demario Tolan- July 8 Per Canesport
Chris Graves- July 9 Per 247
Nick Cull-July 12 Per Canesport
Daughtry Richardson- July 26 Per 247
Jordan Allen- July 17
Devon Jackson- TBD in July

Should be a exciting month and hopefully a month of commitments!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually dont blame spells if he were to pick indiana. Tom allen is a great coach, bloomington is one of the nicer campuses in the big ten let alone the country. The program is moving in the right direction, if he doesnt pick us i hope he goes to indiana over WVU. Obviously would be a big loss and somebody we need but i can understadn if he were to decide to go there.

Zane Durant, Jacoby Spells, Leyton Nelson- July 4th Per 247
Demario Tolan- July 8 Per Canesport
Chris Graves- July 9 Per 247
Nick Cull-July 12 Per Canesport
Daughtry Richardson- July 26 Per 247
Devon Jackson- TBD in July

Should be a exciting month and hopefully a month of commitments!
My confidence percentages based on what we know right now:
- Durant 90%
- Spells 25%
- Nelson 25%
- Tolan 75%
- Graves 90%
- Cull 90%
- Richardson 50%
- Jackson 50%

Advertisement
I actually dont blame spells if he were to pick indiana. Tom allen is a great coach, bloomington is one of the nicer campuses in the big ten let alone the country. The program is moving in the right direction, if he doesnt pick us i hope he goes to indiana over WVU. Obviously would be a big loss and somebody we need but i can understadn if he were to decide to go there.
1624828085371.gif

Advertisement
If we get Rogers,Graves and 1 of ***an,Singletery or Henderson,nobody will care about Spells again.

If we get Rogers,Graves and 1 of ***an,Singletery or Henderson,nobody will care about Spells again.
exactly. I would take all of those guys over spells anyway. Throw in little jr which is proabably not happening anyway but this will be best cb class weve had in a long time without spells

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back