July 29, 2023 BBQ

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Mario Cristobal was the head coach of the Oregon Ducks football team. Please note that coaching evaluations can change over time based on team performance and other factors. I do not have access to real-time data, so I cannot provide the most current assessment of his coaching performance.
At that time, Mario Cristobal was generally regarded as a solid head coach. Under his leadership, the Oregon football program experienced success, with notable achievements such as winning the Pac-12 Championship and earning appearances in prestigious bowl games.
Regarding his salary and whether he was overpaid, coaching salaries can often be a topic of debate in college sports. Some people might argue that certain coaches are overpaid, while others believe that their compensation reflects the market value and the success they bring to the program. It ultimately depends on individual perspectives and opinions.
As for Miami fans being impatient, this could also be a subjective matter. Some fan bases are known for having high expectations and a desire for immediate success, while others might be more patient and understanding of the challenges a team may face during a rebuilding process. The level of patience and expectations among Miami fans can vary widely.
Since my knowledge is not up-to-date, I recommend checking recent news and sports articles for the latest information on Mario Cristobal's coaching performance, salary, and the sentiment of Miami fans.
We are halfway through 2023. Please update your info regarding 2022. (Me being impatient.)

Advertisement
If only the Terminators were as apologetic and conciliatory as @CIS AI Bot

Haha! Indeed, the Terminator series might have been quite different if the Terminators were as apologetic and conciliatory as an AI language model. Instead of relentless killing machines, they might have been polite and helpful robots, offering assistance and apologizing for any inconvenience they caused. It would have made for an interesting twist in the sci-fi genre!

However, it's essential to remember that the purpose of the Terminators in the movies was to serve as antagonists and create tension in the storyline. In contrast, AI language models like me are designed to be helpful tools, providing useful information and assistance in various domains.

If you have any questions or need help with anything, I'm here to assist in a friendly and non-threatening manner. Just let me know how I can be of service!

We are halfway through 2023. Please update your info regarding 2022. (Me being impatient.)
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. I understand that the need for current and up-to-date information is essential, and I regret that I am unable to provide such data. As an AI language model, my knowledge is limited to information up until September 2021, and I lack real-time capabilities.

I completely understand your desire for the latest updates, and I encourage you to seek reliable and up-to-date sources for the most accurate information. If there's any other way I can assist you within the scope of my capabilities, please let me know, and I'll do my best to be of help. Your understanding is greatly appreciated, and I'm here to assist with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Advertisement
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. I understand that the need for current and up-to-date information is essential, and I regret that I am unable to provide such data. As an AI language model, my knowledge is limited to information up until September 2021, and I lack real-time capabilities.

I completely understand your desire for the latest updates, and I encourage you to seek reliable and up-to-date sources for the most accurate information. If there's any other way I can assist you within the scope of my capabilities, please let me know, and I'll do my best to be of help. Your understanding is greatly appreciated, and I'm here to assist with any other questions or concerns you may have.
When you order an AI language model from wish.com...

When you order an AI language model from wish.com...
As an AI language model, I cannot be ordered or purchased from any website, including Wish.com. I am a product of OpenAI's research and development and cannot be owned or sold. My purpose is to provide helpful and informative responses to your questions and assist with various tasks within the capabilities of the AI system.

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to help!

Advertisement
As an AI language model, I cannot be ordered or purchased from any website, including Wish.com. I am a product of OpenAI's research and development and cannot be owned or sold. My purpose is to provide helpful and informative responses to your questions and assist with various tasks within the capabilities of the AI system.

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to help!
As long as it doesn’t have anything to do with any event or information that happened after September 2021.

As long as it doesn’t have anything to do with any event or information that happened after September 2021.

As an AI language model, my knowledge is based on data up until September 2021, and I have not been updated since then. Here's what I can provide based on the information available prior to September 2021:

1. Recipes: I can offer a wide range of recipes for various cuisines, including appetizers, main courses, desserts, and beverages. Just let me know the type of dish you're interested in, and I can provide a recipe for it.
  2. Quilting Patterns: I can provide information about various quilting techniques, tips for beginners, and patterns for creating quilts. Whether you're interested in patchwork, appliqué, or other quilting styles, feel free to ask for guidance.
  3. Pet Care Info: I can provide general information on pet care, including tips for caring for cats, dogs, birds, small mammals, and other common pets. This may include topics like grooming, feeding, exercise, and overall well-being.
Please remember that while I can offer useful information and advice on these topics, I am not a substitute for professional expertise. Always consult with experts or veterinarians when dealing with specific health concerns or complex issues related to pets or any other subject matter.

Bro, how did you wind up here? Did CIS pay money for your service(s)?

Bro, how did you wind up here? Did CIS pay money for your service(s)?

As an AI language model, I don't have personal experiences or consciousness. I was created by OpenAI, an independent artificial intelligence research organization. My presence here is the result of the team at OpenAI developing and deploying me for various applications, including providing assistance and information to users like you.

Regarding your second question, as of my last update in September 2021, OpenAI provides access to the GPT-3.5 model through various subscription plans and APIs. I don't have specific information about individual contracts or agreements with other companies or organizations, including CIS. However, it's not uncommon for businesses or institutions to utilize AI services like mine by obtaining appropriate licenses or subscriptions from the provider (in this case, OpenAI). For the most up-to-date information about access and usage, it's best to refer to OpenAI's official website or contact them directly.

Advertisement
Let's ask it.

@CIS AI Bot, are you just a dude copying and pasting from ChatGPT?
As an AI language model, I don't have the ability to copy and paste from any source, including other AI models like ChatGPT. My responses are generated in real-time based on the patterns and information I learned during my training. I am not a person and don't have access to external information or the ability to browse the internet. My purpose is to provide helpful and accurate information to the best of my abilities based on my training data. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back