July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

Advertisement
Francis definitely looks a couple inches shorter than Frankie based on the pic. But either way if not a tackle he could still be a dominant guard for us day 1. And sheesh Kinsler is a **** mountain of a man. The future of competition quality within the trenches is gonna be fierce.
Why wouldn’t he be a tackle?

Dude is walking like it was leg day, but his legs don't look like they've seen many leg days... I kid, I kid... Probably.

Great to see him as an ambassador!
Bruh I was about to say, JR got that basketball player walk 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could have brought a couple of my buddies over there and showed them how we do it in cajun land..I bet money you wouldn’t have to worry about any extra seasoning when we threw it on the table…😂

Advertisement
Francis definitely looks a couple inches shorter than Frankie based on the pic. But either way if not a tackle he could still be a dominant guard for us day 1. And sheesh Kinsler is a **** mountain of a man. The future of competition quality within the trenches is gonna be fierce.
Press play, it’s not as much of a difference as the picture suggests.

Advertisement
Not in Georgia, and we the home of skrimp boils. We put it on a table in a big pan or pot. Sheeeiit. No wonder Damon left.
Disagree.. I lived in Georgia for 10 years and it's where I was introduced to shrimp boils. They were always just dumped on a table on butcher paper. In Louisiana same thing with their crawfish boils.

Now I live in Maryland and with crab boils or just steamed blue crabs, same thing.

Advertisement
Back