July 1st Recruiting Board

Agreed. It's like he's being protected and treated like a 7 year old here on a Make A Wish day or something. If those horrendous ******* boards he put together were Ivins', or literally any other Miami reporter, there would be 6 threads about how they know nothing, have no connections, and are dumbasses. No reason to destroy the dude but the endless kid gloves being worn is a ****** joke
Did you pay to read his opinion?

Your really hurt by someone’s opinion on what he heard that is released on a free platform. Yes, if I paid the site solely to read that board yes I would be upset but to take a stance like you deserve to belittle Brad is why good posters disappear and new ones rarely come out

Advertisement
Did you pay to read his opinion?

Your really hurt by someone’s opinion on what he heard that is released on a free platform. Yes, if I paid the site solely to read that board yes I would be upset but to take a stance like you deserve to belittle Brad is why good posters disappear and new ones rarely come out
Do any of the endless criticizers on here pay for Barry Jackson, Fernan, 247, or anyone else they **** on every article? Cool. That's what I thought

Cool you post on a free board… don’t like the info you get go somewhere else.

Don’t like brad? Ignore him and you won’t have to be bothered with seeing his board.
My prediction is that when this recruiting year is complete, Miami will end up with a class ranked somewhere in that #10-#15 range nationally, which when combined with a few key transfer additions annually, should be more than enough to win the coastal division. And if they can ever actually win the coastal division a couple years in a row, maybe they can get the momentum to start landing top five classes and really get back to prominence.

My prediction is that when this recruiting year is complete, Miami will end up with a class ranked somewhere in that #10-#15 range nationally, which when combined with a few key transfer additions annually, should be more than enough to win the coastal division. And if they can ever actually win the coastal division a couple years in a row, maybe they can get the momentum to start landing top five classes and really get back to prominence.
I’m with you on the class rank… we will be fine it’s just going to be a small class that will make the ranking look “worse” than it really is when you deep dive into it.

Shemar, Rodgers, Graves , Fegans, Wes, And Jackson is a very quality class.

I think the elephant in the room is the offensive side… seems like we aren’t really leading for anyone and might end up settling for reaches

Advertisement
I wonder how agreeable either of the Henderson twins would be to playing offense given the state of the current WR targets. Their film reminds me of Ahmon’s defensive film

I’m with you on the class rank… we will be fine it’s just going to be a small class that will make the ranking look “worse” than it really is when you deep dive into it.

Shemar, Rodgers, Graves , Fegans, Wes, And Jackson is a very quality class.

I think the elephant in the room is the offensive side… seems like we aren’t really leading for anyone and might end up settling for reaches
Just a bunch of 3* OL in the portal, also. Only saw 1 4* that hadn't been scooped up.

Why is this board so sure of this? In a normal year I would agree but this is not a normal year. Many recruits have taken their ov’s and many want to make decisions before their senior year. How is this board so sure that if we do what we need to do on the field they will magically all start coming. Shemar maybe, but the rest is looking bleak. Especially the board pipe dreams of Wilson and singletary
Do you know how many kids flip after their original commitment after the season. It's a lot more than you think. Also FSU's class will NOT be the same as it is now after they implode this year.

Advertisement
Cool you post on a free board… don’t like the info you get go somewhere else.

Don’t like brad? Ignore him and you won’t have to be bothered with seeing his board.
I’m amazed that people think it’s cool to go after these guys. The reason we’ve lost so many good posters is because of how people go after them and others. The reason a lot of insiders have stopped giving info is it’s not worth the hassle.

So these guys come out and say “they’ve gotta be prepared to take heat too…” No they don’t. They can just stop posting. I’m tired, and I know you and a number of others as well, are tired of quality contributors being driven off the board. It’s lessened the quality of the place and that hurts us.

I’m amazed that people think it’s cool to go after these guys. The reason we’ve lost so many good posters is because of how people go after them and others. The reason a lot of insiders have stopped giving info is it’s not worth the hassle.

So these guys come out and say “they’ve gotta be prepared to take heat too…” No they don’t. They can just stop posting. I’m tired, and I know you and a number of others as well, are tired of quality contributors being driven off the board. It’s lessened the quality of the place and that hurts us.
Ive noticed that as well, no more good stuff being posted. just people bashing and ****ting on the team with every move

The quality has definitely gone down, this board used to have elite posters and great info/discussion. Now its just mostly a cesspool of redundant, mindless complaining and attacks. I dont post much but been here from almost the very beginning. Its about time to check out for my own sanity.

Advertisement

Wonder if it is possible to have a VIP section on the board like 247. Go try and get the quality posters back, and even something paltry like 10 bucks a year would weed out a lot of the bad porsters and trolls. If someone wants to copy and paste to the main board, so be it and people can argue and ***** in there.

Wonder if it is possible to have a VIP section on the board like 247. Go try and get the quality posters back, and even something paltry like 10 bucks a year would weed out a lot of the bad porsters and trolls. If someone wants to copy and paste to the main board, so be it and people can argue and ***** in there.
I agree and I tried to do that and was told by the owners that they won’t do that as it is not their business model. I think they should do something like this or try a new way.

Advertisement
The narrative on this board is constantly changing which ironically is much like recruiting. In May it was **** F$u their recruiting will tank as soon as they start losing games (still likely) and we will get ours starting in June once the Dead Period ends and kids visit. Then it was wait until July and now we are supposed to panic.

Well, I am not panicking, but I am getting antsy and I still think we need to keep our eyes on our arch rival up north as they are selling kids on the future and telling them to ignore this year's results. Say what you want but it is working.

We need some momentum and it looks like playing games and having success on the field might get things started cuz the camps and visits during the summer have not generated many commitments.
chill. We have our 3 committ s and are taking the rest from the portal. Trust the process

I agree and I tried to do that and was told by the owners that they won’t do that as it is not their business model. I think they should do something like this or try a new way.
What happened to the wez?

Advertisement
Back