July 1st Recruiting Board

Advertisement
The fact FSU has so many commits works in our favor. Those are parking lot commitments. Once the season begins, every single one of them who is top P5 level, including Marvin, will be looking for another home.
Is the same true for commits at OSU, UGa, Clemson, UNC, TxAM, ND, PSU, LSU, OU, Tex, O, Mich, USCw, USCe, OSU, VaT, MSU,…….and the 40 other teams current ahead of us?

Asking for a friend.

WR- Quan Lee decommitting was no surprise and it seems like Coach Likens could possibly be taking just 2 WRs in this class. Jayden Gibsons' Top 7 I expect Miami to be in it and possibly waiting until the football season plays out to for Gibson to make his announcement. I personally don't think we land Horton but if we do then my theory of only 2 WRs will go out the window if Jayden wants in. Sean Wilson has also made a impression but I don't think we pull the trigger on him.

TE- Jaleel Skinner was smiling all throughout Paradise Camp while I was there and it was pretty obvious the staff made him a priority on his visit. It seemed like Skinner ALWAYS had a former or current player with him throughout the Camp along with Coach Fields. I think his family and him loved the Miami vibe and he chooses the Canes.

OL- I think Malik Agbo visit to Oklahoma was too good to pass up from a few people I talked to that have kept in contact with him. Andrew Chamblee and Jacob Hood I would both put in that 50% category on the Canes landing them. Tapuvae "Snoop" Amaama is a new name on the board and after seeing him live at Paradise Camp, he shot up tremendously and could be a take for the Canes.

LB- Tolan and Jacksons' visit was as good as it can get from everything I heard and think Canes end up landing both!

View attachment 148887

Conceited GIF by memecandy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny betting on himself as DC and betting on himself & staff to win high ranked recruits with only one good season in his resume.

Love the confidence but better not fail!

He’s all in on the high recruits and producing a 10-11 win season.

Manny betting on himself as DC and betting on himself & staff to win high ranked recruits with only one good season in his resume.

Love the confidence but better not fail!

He’s all in on the high recruits and producing a 10-11 win season.
go big or go home. he thinks and others think we have the best team we've had in a decade so.. lets see

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw this posted on the Clemson 247 board. One of the other 247 writers was at the Dallas Pylon 7v7 tourney last weekend. Said he spoke to Skinner for a bit. His takeaway:

- He and his family have been traveling a lot since April with 7V7, spring ball, college camps and college visits. They will now spend some time really dialing in on the right decision for Jaleel. While that's not the **** answer it is the truth.

- Based on what I know in no particular order these are the three schools I think he'll spend the most time comparing and considering:

Alabama, FSU and Clemson.

Why Clemson: relationship with Tony Elliott. He has been recruiting both Jaleel and the family for a long time.

Why Bama: Bama has a good relationship with him, too. Bill O'Brien has shown him a plan to use him that he likes very much. They have a long history of success with TE who make it in the NFL. Also, Skinner plays on Cam's 7v7 with a recent commit to Bama: Niblack. They are close and that always helps.

Why FSU: FSU has the playing time card to offer and that's attractive. Skinner definitely wants to be the h-back type TE and not be a blocker only type TE. FSU commit Travis Hunter and Skinner have become very close over the spring and early summer.

FWIW...

I can't remember the last time a national writer ever considered us a major threat for a national recruit until it was all but obvious. Always with the Miami has really come on here recently type stuff

Saw this posted on the Clemson 247 board. One of the other 247 writers was at the Dallas Pylon 7v7 tourney last weekend. Said he spoke to Skinner for a bit. His takeaway:

- He and his family have been traveling a lot since April with 7V7, spring ball, college camps and college visits. They will now spend some time really dialing in on the right decision for Jaleel. While that's not the **** answer it is the truth.

- Based on what I know in no particular order these are the three schools I think he'll spend the most time comparing and considering:

Alabama, FSU and Clemson.

Why Clemson: relationship with Tony Elliott. He has been recruiting both Jaleel and the family for a long time.

Why Bama: Bama has a good relationship with him, too. Bill O'Brien has shown him a plan to use him that he likes very much. They have a long history of success with TE who make it in the NFL. Also, Skinner plays on Cam's 7v7 with a recent commit to Bama: Niblack. They are close and that always helps.

Why FSU: FSU has the playing time card to offer and that's attractive. Skinner definitely wants to be the h-back type TE and not be a blocker only type TE. FSU commit Travis Hunter and Skinner have become very close over the spring and early summer.

FWIW...
I thought he was classified as “highly likely” to end up here…..

Advertisement
Back