July 1st Recruiting Board

Advertisement
There are literally only two programs in the country like that, Bama and taint. Even Oklahoma hast to win recruiting battles, along with everyone else. Notice how LSU and Georgia are also chasing At some positions this class

that’s why the staff needs to be so focused on their board, because there are very few if any sure wins among the five and high four stars. I don’t envy their situation over the next couple of months. Some momentum with graves and Tolan would really help right now.
All teams have to win recruiting battles, but there is a reason Bama, OSU, Clemson and OU are in almost every Final 4 or in contention for it. Pretty obvious.

Then why is FSU killing it in recruiting. Why is a kid like Spells going to WVU.
Because FSU is taking literally any commit they can get right now because they need any momentum they can get after winning THREE games last year. Spells and Durant both said their recruitment wasn’t shut down after committing.

Its been discussed ad nauseam that part of Miami giving a kid a green light to commit is them shutting down their recruitment. If Durant and Spells arent shutting it down then 2+2= staff wasn’t ready to take them at this point and time. It’s really quite simple once people come off their high horse and think for TWO seconds.

I know you guys are freaking out about recruiting, but honestly the best thing Manny has shown to do since being at UM is recruit so i think we’ll be fine come December. Wake me back up in October.
You wanna sleep through the Bama game???

Advertisement
Listen, anything can happen in college football. The chances of us beating Alabama are very slim but you never know and it is the first game. So I like to think with some great coaching, good tackling, breaks fall our way, and very little penalties we will always have a chance.

Advertisement
@Andrew if this kind of info is legit, I’ll pay money for it. I mean, this is why we are all here, at least, most of us.

Saban is **** good and maybe the best ever but he is NOT INFALLABILE AND CAN BE BEAT!
Of course but that small chance aside, we need to have a contingency that should in reality be plan A, cause relying on beating Bama is hardly a winning strategy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban is **** good and maybe the best ever but he is NOT INFALLABILE AND CAN BE BEAT!
It's not Saban. It's the extreme top talent he has all over the lineup. At many positions, he has 5 starts backing up 5 stars. That's a tough advantage to overcome.

Oh come on. These are ten star players. Genetic clones of Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Lawrence Taylor, Dan Marino, Barry Sanders, and every other NFL great that you can think of. Alabama spends more on its athletic program than most countries have allocated to their annual budget. The Crimson Tide would not only beat any NFL team past, present, or future, but would shut out each team in route to innumerable Super Bowl victories. Their arrows will blot out the sun!

Sure, everyone keeps their OC and DC though (imagine there’s a clone of Manny as DC for this to work lol)
I think we'd win a close game with Saban as HC. Penalties are reduced, the run defense most likely improves, and we probably run the ball better.

Advertisement
Back