July 1st Recruiting Board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree to a pinpoint but our biggest advantage is winning. We beat Bama everyone will be talking about us
Bro, if we’re pinning our recruiting success on beating Bama at a 17 point dog. We might as well apply to play in the AAC not the ACC.

I am willing to wait it out and give the staff time, but top guys are committing left and right and not to us. A lot of our local guys are ESD commits and waiting on half your class till the end is not a good business model. We need the guys projected our way this month to come our way. It’s not shaping up in a great direction so far.

Bro, if we’re pinning our recruiting success on beating Bama at a 17 point dog. We might as well apply to play in the AAC not the ACC.

I am willing to wait it out and give the staff time, but top guys are committing left and right and not to us. A lot of our local guys are ESD commits and waiting on half your class till the end is not a good business model. We need the guys projected our way this month to come our way. It’s not shaping up in a great direction so far.
I was meaning to reference winning in general, if we win every game and lose to Bama we are a program that shines.

WR- Quan Lee decommitting was no surprise and it seems like Coach Likens could possibly be taking just 2 WRs in this class. Jayden Gibsons' Top 7 I expect Miami to be in it and possibly waiting until the football season plays out to for Gibson to make his announcement. I personally don't think we land Horton but if we do then my theory of only 2 WRs will go out the window if Jayden wants in. Sean Wilson has also made a impression but I don't think we pull the trigger on him.

TE- Jaleel Skinner was smiling all throughout Paradise Camp while I was there and it was pretty obvious the staff made him a priority on his visit. It seemed like Skinner ALWAYS had a former or current player with him throughout the Camp along with Coach Fields. I think his family and him loved the Miami vibe and he chooses the Canes.

OL- I think Malik Agbo visit to Oklahoma was too good to pass up from a few people I talked to that have kept in contact with him. Andrew Chamblee and Jacob Hood I would both put in that 50% category on the Canes landing them. Tapuvae "Snoop" Amaama is a new name on the board and after seeing him live at Paradise Camp, he shot up tremendously and could be a take for the Canes.

LB- Tolan and Jacksons' visit was as good as it can get from everything I heard and think Canes end up landing both!

View attachment 148887
Anybody brad puts in Green on the recruiting board immediately trends away from us 😂

Can’t see what Zane isn’t a take unless their foolishly holding out on Lucas all the way to the end

agree. Problem with Lucas is we simply got on him too late and had too much ground to make up. I’m guessing ND is leading ?

Advertisement
agree. Problem with Lucas is we simply got on him too late and had too much ground to make up. I’m guessing ND is leading ?
It’s always something with these recruits man. Even when we’re the first to offer we still have to fight it out and sometimes lose out if the “dream” school comes knocking even if they come at the 11th hour.

Our recruiting of a kid has to be perfect to have a chance. Just a chance. Meanwhile Bama and OSU and the others roll up at the last minute and scoop who they want and recruits never tell them too late.

The reality is we are the safe school. So frustrating.

Meanwhile….

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...ospect-2021-class-commits-ohio-state-buckeyes

Advertisement
It’s always something with these recruits man. Even when we’re the first to offer we still have to fight it out and sometimes lose out if the “dream” school comes knocking even if they come at the 11th hour.

Our recruiting of a kid has to be perfect to have a chance. Just a chance. Meanwhile Bama and OSU and the others roll up at the last minute and scoop who they want and recruits never tell them too late.

Meanwhile….

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...ospect-2021-class-commits-ohio-state-buckeyes

The rich get richer, smh

Meanwhile….

These kids today are front runners. They want to win. Miami can’t even win the coastal. We have to consistently win and then we will be able to do that.

The rich get richer, smh
There are literally only two programs in the country like that, Bama and taint. Even Oklahoma hast to win recruiting battles, along with everyone else. Notice how LSU and Georgia are also chasing At some positions this class

that’s why the staff needs to be so focused on their board, because there are very few if any sure wins among the five and high four stars. I don’t envy their situation over the next couple of months. Some momentum with graves and Tolan would really help right now.

Advertisement
There are literally only two programs in the country like that, Bama and taint. Even Oklahoma hast to win recruiting battles, along with everyone else. Notice how LSU and Georgia are also chasing At some positions this class

that’s why the staff needs to be so focused on their board, because there are very few if any sure wins among the five and high four stars. I don’t envy their situation over the next couple of months. Some momentum with graves and Tolan would really help right now.
Clemson battling this cycle too.
I agree with you.

Really need both. Both at positions of need and are higher on the board than "misses" this week.

We will see. I'd expect some sort of news by end of day today or tomorrow as to which way Tolan is leaning given that he's committing on Thursday.

Really need both. Both at positions of need and are higher on the board than "misses" this week.

We will see. I'd expect some sort of news by end of day today or tomorrow as to which way Tolan is leaning given that he's committing on Thursday.
We had someone on here saying a LB is a silent at this point.

We had someone on here saying a LB is a silent at this point.
Do remember that, which is encouraging. Hoping that's Tolan, as Wesley's recruitment is the long game.

Tolan in the boat might positively impact, expedite the recruitment of Devon Jackson and even Wesley.

Advertisement
Back