July 1st Recruiting Board

If Miami can’t secure these summer commitments. We’re in trouble. As soon as these young men start taking fall visits to packed house schools we are at a major disadvantage. Miami’s greatest recruiting tool is Miami: in the spring, summer and winter. The fall is not our strong suit. Especially with our weak *** home schedule this year.

Advertisement
If Miami can’t secure these summer commitments. We’re in trouble. As soon as these young men start taking fall visits to packed house schools we are at a major disadvantage. Miami’s greatest recruiting tool is Miami: in the spring, summer and winter. The fall is not our strong suit. Especially with our weak *** home schedule this year.
Agree to a pinpoint but our biggest advantage is winning. We beat Bama everyone will be talking about us

many of these early announcements are from guys who have taken 3,4 or even all 5 of their visits. They have few or none left to take visits in the fall, unless they do it on their own dime.

I guess I'm just not seeing the strategy yet; or have too much PTSD from previous cycles to feel good about putting too much stock in some of those OOS, blue chip guys...

The narrative on this board is constantly changing which ironically is much like recruiting. In May it was **** F$u their recruiting will tank as soon as they start losing games (still likely) and we will get ours starting in June once the Dead Period ends and kids visit. Then it was wait until July and now we are supposed to panic.

Well, I am not panicking, but I am getting antsy and I still think we need to keep our eyes on our arch rival up north as they are selling kids on the future and telling them to ignore this year's results. Say what you want but it is working.

We need some momentum and it looks like playing games and having success on the field might get things started cuz the camps and visits during the summer have not generated many commitments.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The narrative on this board is constantly changing which ironically is much like recruiting. In May is was **** F$u their recruiting will tank as soon as they start losing games (still likely) and we will get ours starting in June once the Dead Period ends and kids visit. Then it was wait until July and now we are suppose to panic.

Well, I am not panicking, but I am getting antsy and I still think we need to keep our eyes on our arch rival up north as they are selling kids on the future and telling them to ignore this year's results. Say what you want but it is working.

We need some momentum and it looks like playing games and having success on the field might get things started cuz the camps and visits during the Summer have not generated many commitments.
What future. They have a joke for a staff that thinks playing old BeeGee's songs and taking kids for a ride in a supped up tricycle is their idea of cool. They have probably the worst depth they've had in years. Their athletic department is in major debt and they play in a trailer park town. Are these kids dumb as rocks or are they seeing McDonalds bags full of Ch$$se Burgers?

The narrative on this board is constantly changing which ironically is much like recruiting. In May is was **** F$u their recruiting will tank as soon as they start losing games (still likely) and we will get ours starting in June once the Dead Period ends and kids visit. Then it was wait until July and now we are suppose to panic.

We need some momentum and it looks like playing games and having success on the field might get things started cuz the camps and visits during the Summer have not generated many commitments.
I'd rather sell the kids on that instead of on the field results honestly. The staff is basically gambling right now. A bad loss against Bama would put us in an even deeper hole.

What future. They have a joke for a staff that thinks playing old BeeGee's songs and taking kids for a ride in a supped up tricycle is their idea of cool. They have probably the worst depth they've had in years. Their athletic department is in major debt and they play in a trailer park town. Are these kids dumb as rocks or are they seeing McDonalds bags full of Ch$$se Burgers?
Let me be clear, I did not say F$u had a future. I said Norvell is selling them on a future. No different than Golden and his crew telling recruits they would be the building blocks that would return Miami to its glory days. Some kids, not all, will believe the staff and stay committed despite a losing record.

sucks losing both but WHO IS THE OFFENSIVE TARGET please don’t be that u ranked OT
8A1534F2-8704-4361-9B8A-2C358A0F77B6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t see what Zane isn’t a take unless their foolishly holding out on Lucas all the way to the end

Advertisement
I not freaking out in the least bit here. It all comes down to the season, we gotta win. Plus, this gives us time to recover with prospects like Durant. We have a strong recruiting staff right now, I’m more worried about their skills on the field.

Advertisement
Back