Julius offered

Advertisement
but he did not want to visit this weekend because he was tired of visiting schools, so I don't think we really have a chance at all

Advertisement
I mean it's comical at this point. Golden is so inept in every facet of his job and this joke of a school keeps him employed. Just fold the **** program already. Burn down the Hecht.

Comedy of errors. It's recap time yet again...

- Scarlett commits at The Opening to give us four four-star RB commits.
- Staff lies to Cronkrite repeatedly and royally botches his recruitment. He decommits and will likely end up at UF.
- Williams says all along that he'll stick if Miami offers Jalen Julius, his extremely fast and talented teammate. An ESPN 300 recruit coveted by programs like Ole Miss and Louisville. But he's small, so Golden doesn't offer him.
- Staff supposedly pushes Williams out of the class to try to solidify Scarlett. No coach in their right mind would push such a talented kid out of a class, but Al Golden's incompetence knows no bounds.
- Scarlett dips on us a few days before NSD, so now the staff realizes just how badly they've f**** up.
- Staff offers Julius at the 11th hour and begs Williams to come back.

Anyone who isn't blaming the staff for the way this RB situation has been handled is functionally brain dead or a UM shill.

This kid should have had an offer months ago.....

This staff failures do not shock me anymore at all. It's predictable.

Advertisement
Folden is like a bloated chimp. Him and Dorito might be the most unqualified duo in NCAA football.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear he called Skai Moore and offered him last night. He's 50 steps behind everyone.

julius.png

Advertisement
Classic pathetic Folden. Wait around till the end of the night to hit on a pig and then get rejected.

Advertisement
The Canesport article has quotes directly from Julius. He got an offer. They called him last minute to get him to visit. He said no and a day later they called back and told him he had an offer.

Advertisement
Back