Julio Derosier visiting on Tuesday

Advertisement
51.gif

(Paranos on the left)

Advertisement
Man I wish there was a way the staff could give this kid a physical and bone density test, those two broken feet in two years is really concerning. I know you want your dlinemen to have big thighs and skinny ankles but if those ankles can't take the pounding your going to have problems. Not to mention this dude would have to skip the GT game cause they will ruin his future with thier style of cut blocking oline schemes. But hopefully he is athletic enough to use his hands to defeat the blocks, but being 6'6" that leverage could be a problem.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Man I wish there was a way the staff could give this kid a physical and bone density test, those two broken feet in two years is really concerning. I know you want your dlinemen to have big thighs and skinny ankles but if those ankles can't take the pounding your going to have problems. Not to mention this dude would have to skip the GT game cause they will ruin his future with thier style of cut blocking oline schemes. But hopefully he is athletic enough to use his hands to defeat the blocks, but being 6'6" that leverage could be a problem.

Go Canes

Great job with the over-analysis.

Go Canes

Thanks for this info on his medical history. No one on this board had this info. I saw a pick of him taken in his locker room and that was the first thing I saw-- A real tall kid kid with muscle on top and chicken legs. Looked strange.

they hate on the paranos

because the paranos feeds you more info than you need

but the paranos is wise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back