2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

I’m hearing a lot of doom around Bama right now. Will be interesting to monitor
My friend that went to Alabama and is pretty in tune with what is going on told me there is a lot of talk within the program that Saban is going to step down after the season.

The guy doesn’t appear to have any passion or energy left. I think this might be it.

Advertisement
My friend that went to Alabama and is pretty in tune with what is going on told me there is a lot of talk within the program that Saban is going to step down after the season.

The guy doesn’t appear to have any passion or energy left. I think this might be it.
I've been saying that Saban will be stepping down after this season to anyone who will listen. You can see it in his body language. He's donezo. Huge legacy and more money than he'll ever be able to spend. Time to enjoy his golden years.

That was the hot rumor a couple years ago was that saban has quietly said he has 2-3 more years.

Lawd, If you listening

Interesting. Who are the top replacement candidates? Dabo? Dan Lanning?

Advertisement

The timing is perfect. It’s a different game now with NIL and the playoff expansion next year. It will only become much harder for him to win a championship. Good luck with Ole Miss. Loss number 2?

Lane and Rebels are in town Saturday. If he loses that game, then the seat is definitely warm.

That entire fan base has been living on edge the past 5-6 years worried that their reign will be coming to an end.

Let them lose to Auburn and things get messy quick.

The playing field gets slightly more even and he immediately sucks. Biggest hack of a coach of all time. I know this has a lot to do with him being old too but **** that piece of ****. He did a lot of harm to football and took cheating to a whole new level.

Advertisement
Lane and Rebels are in town Saturday. If he loses that game, then the seat is definitely warm.

That entire fan base has been living on edge the past 5-6 years worried that their reign will be coming to an end.

Let them lose to Auburn and things get messy quick.
Lane Train might be auditioning for the Bama job this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back