2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

@Brooklyndee ...you know **** well Chuck's my cousin, and not uncle...on the other hand, it did make me feel younger...Lol
I never proofread stuff and autocorrect does some batty ****. I was sending my chicks father a message the other day from my car & I was telling him something about his daughter. Message should've been you know how this chick is. She's your daughter. It somehow turned into you know your a cuck & it's your daughter's fault... ****** technology is tryna get me killt.

Advertisement
Message should've been you know how this chick is. She's your daughter. It somehow turned into you know your a cuck & it's your daughter's fault...

dear god GIF

Yeah Mario really fvcked us year one with that moron gattis. You could tell in the early Bethune and southern miss games we were screwed. Then blowing the A&M game was it
I said this all of last season, since very early on. But there were many on this board that were still in slurp mode, and not wanting to accept what they were seeing.

The problem last season wasn’t TVD. It was Mario hiring the worst OC I’ve ever seen at Miami, and not firing his *** after 3 or 4 games. He should’ve had the stones to do it.

But at least I’ll give him credit for hiring Dawson, and I pray that he will not try to stick his nose in the scheming and game planning this season. Just let the coordinators work, and stay the f**k out the way.

As I’ve said countless times, Mario is a fantastic recruiter and talent evaluator. He needs to let his guys do what they do best, and not micromanage. If he can do this, he will succeed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never proofread stuff and autocorrect does some batty ****. I was sending my chicks father a message the other day from my car & I was telling him something about his daughter. Message should've been you know how this chick is. She's your daughter. It somehow turned into you know your a cuck & it's your daughter's fault... ****** technology is tryna get me killt.

It sounds like your autocorrect is set to "CIS after a 3* commits." That’s a dangerous setting out in the world, lol.

I said this all of last season, since very early on. But there were many on this board that were still in slurp mode, and not wanting to accept what they were seeing.

The problem last season wasn’t TVD. It was Mario hiring the worst OC I’ve ever seen at Miami, and not firing his *** after 3 or 4 games. He should’ve had the stones to do it.

But at least I’ll give him credit for hiring Dawson, and I pray that he will not try to stick his nose in the scheming and game planning this season. Just let the coordinators work, and stay the f**k out the way.

As I’ve said countless times, Mario is a fantastic recruiter and talent evaluator. He needs to let his guys do what they do best, and not micromanage. If he can do this, he will succeed.
Worst oc we ever had in my lifetime atleast hands down was Patrick nix. Not even an argument to be had.

Advertisement
Yeah where’s the dude from Tampa Plant - Marve with the John McEnroe father??? Wasn’t he highly rated??? Brock Berlin was though he signed with the gator originally.
That list is simply a joke. Anyone from Kelly strong on for a few regimes was amazingly highly rated. Only ones I can think of off the top of my head who weren't atleast 4 stars was Costa, Collins and rosier.

"Autocorrect" corrected it the way it needed to be corrected.

I'll simply say inaccurate.
Depends on the era, but IIRC Ryan Clement was ranked the #3 QB in the nation. Covington #7. No idea where Vinny, Bernie, and Walsh were rated, that’s ancient history. I do recall Schelly saying Vinny and Bernie were #1 and #3 on HIS wish list and signed both in 1982.

And, yes, Kenny Kelly was top 2-3, if not #1, and a multi-sport star.

Advertisement
Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

Arrested Development Reaction GIF

Advertisement
hes white so it wont resonate as much with him. I had friend's who's kids told me off the field, there is still racial crap at bama. they still have segregated frat parties and crap. notice bama alums dont go back like other schools kids. they got there as a business decision.

Advertisement
Back