2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

No, we've landed a few. Just not recently.
Previous commits who would have been considered 5 stars besides Kyle Wright were Steve Walsh, Bryan Fortay, Chris Walsh, Ryan Clement, Scott Covington. I am sure I am missing a few.
Ur forgetting 3. But that's my point. That list was a joke.

Advertisement
You're not wrong here but to play devils advocate.... Kids will go and sit at a Bama, UGA, OSU, and CLEM because they win and produce draft picks all over the place. Saban can practically say to any player, hey come sit for a year or two, learn from us, play for a year and get drafted high. We can't promise the same things so while it is not exclusive to us, Bama and that tier of team operate under different rules than we do for the time being.
The increased odds of getting a ring could account for some additional patience.

Well several VERY large issues with that obviously #1 I've been told y'all these sights are ran by dip****s in large part who are clueless. #2 the words used I believe we're UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI program history... We obviously predate 24/7 but for a quick example Kyle was the #1 recruit period on most sights... Guess there's no reason to argue him. But WORST CASE Every other one is far off as well but worst case #2 which could also be #1 or 1b would be Kenny Kelly... Kenny was not only the #1 qb & a multi year consensus 5 star in football but the same thing in baseball and basketball as well. Kenny is without question the most celebrated recruit PERIOD we've ever signed to this university from a rankings standpoint... All these sights don't actually know **** bout what they speak on they simply count on the people who frequent them. Atleast here its all about peers and people being semi passionate about something. Other sights ur not interacting with the people really in charge and see they're fans,it's simply about money and clicks...
I've heard that a few times before. What do you think would've happened if he hadn't gotten hurt? Would he have stuck with football or was Ken coming for his job eventually anyway?

Advertisement
I've heard that a few times before. What do you think would've happened if he hadn't gotten hurt? Would he have stuck with football or was Ken coming for his job eventually anyway?
Nah. Kenny's biggest problem was he was before he even got to us already one foot in one foot out. He was already being paid cause he had been drafted for baseball and it took up half his time. He wouldn't quit and plenty of us resented him for it cause he wouldn't put in the work we put in. Dorsey from day 1 worked his *** off and became a leader. Which was crazy. This lil skinny *** awkward white kid really vibin with us from jump. The right man eventually got that job.

Nah. Kenny's biggest problem was he was before he even got to us already one foot in one foot out. He was already being paid cause he had been drafted for baseball and it took up half his time. He wouldn't quit and plenty of us resented him for it cause he wouldn't put in the work we put in. Dorsey from day 1 worked his *** off and became a leader. Which was crazy. This lil skinny *** awkward white kid really vibin with us from jump. The right man eventually got that job.
Lol at "Skinny *** awkward White Kid"...but it's true. 1st time I saw Kenny at GreenTree, I thought to myself, "Jesus"...please don't let KK get hurt....Lol and as you know better than me Dee....Kenny tore up GreenTree that Spring/Summer.

Lol at "Skinny *** awkward White Kid"...but it's true. 1st time I saw Kenny at GreenTree, I thought to myself, "Jesus"...please don't let KK get hurt....Lol and as you know better than me Dee....Kenny tore up GreenTree that Spring/Summer.
By tore up do you mean throwing to our secondary?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohhhhhhh! I was like wtf you smoking! DB’s would take Kelly’s lunch money,

Dorsey I can see.
Kelly had a much better arm. But KD (as @Brooklyndee ) said, worked his *** off both on the field, and ESPECIALLY in the film room. If KD wasn't in the film room, which was rare, he spent time playing video games with his GF.

We’ve only landed one ever right? Kyle Wright?

You want to see something scary…top five QB recruits in Miami’s history

1. Kyle Wright
2. Jake Garcia
3. Jarren Williams
4. Kevin Olsen
5. Kirby Freeman

throw up GIF
Wasn't Kenny Kelly a 5 star? He DEFINITELY was better than Kirby Freeman and Olsen even if a 4 star

Hate to be that guy to bump this, but he is allegedly #1 on our board. Apparently (via Geo), Alabama is actively looking to take another QB and are not tied to Julian. If another QB commits (and depending on who it is), it could get interesting.

20230628_165223.gif

Advertisement
Funny story I never shared with anyone other than Kenny before. But first time I ever met Kenny he was holding 3 water bottles. One was for ur uncle, one was for art & other was for Kelly. He was toothpick skinny and making corny jokes. I legit thought he was a trainer or on nutrition staff. Wasn't until he grabbed a helmet that I realized he was the way he was cause he had signs of heat exhaustion & as u know Butch never let you near the field or ur equipment (u had to give up ur helmet to Vinnie) until u got cleared.

But that's the kind of dude kd was that really separated him from anyone else. This kid was in his first month on campus and his reason for standing there with those water bottles is so that he (the true freshman QB standing on the sideline) could tell our starting QB, our insanely experienced ol coach & our equally qualified db coach what he saw from the sideline and how they could each get more out of what was being ran. The dude picked apart our pass protection assignments, our dbs showing cheats & our QB missing his reads... Maybe some of y'all don't comprehend what that is from any level of player. But to do that fresh on campus and unproven tells u anything u need to know about Dorsey. Y'all saw that breakdown Dorsey had in the booth this season I believe against the dolphins. That's who Kenny is. One of the most cerebral & competitive dudes I EVER met.

Last edited:
Funny story I never shared with anyone other than Kenny before. But first time I ever met Kenny he was holding 3 water bottles. One was for ur uncle, one was for art & other was for Kelly. He was toothpick skinny and making corny jokes. I legit thought he was a trainer or on nutrition staff. Wasn't until he grabbed a helmet that I realized he was the way he was cause he had signs of heat exhaustion & as u know Butch never let you near the field or ur equipment (u had to give up ur helmet to Vinnie) until u got cleared.

But that's the kind of dude kd was that really separated him from anyone else. This kid was in his first month on campus and his reason for standing there with those water bottles is so that he (the true freshman QB standing on the sideline) could tell our starting QB, our insanely experienced ol coach & our equally qualified db coach what he saw from the sideline and how they could each get more out of what was being ran. The dude picked apart our pass protection assignments, our dbs showing cheats & our QB missing his reads... Maybe some of y'all don't comprehend what that is from any level of player. But to do that fresh on campus and unproven tells u anything u need to know about Dorsey. Y'all saw that breakdown Dorsey had in the booth this season I believe against the dolphins. That's who Kenny is. One of the most cerebral & competitive dudes I EVER met.
@Brooklyndee ...you know **** well Chuck's my cousin, and not uncle...on the other hand, it did make me feel younger...Lol

Advertisement
Back