Julian Armella

Advertisement
For the 2023 class? Yes. Less than a top 10 class would be disappointing. With Marios recruiting abilities and TVDs potential, if UM ends up with the #15 class next year, that probably means we didn't have a great season. In Diaz's second class (after his first full season) , he almost cracked the top 10 (#11). UM didn't pay Mario Cristobal 9 million a year for Manny Diaz results in W/L record or recruiting. You believe that expecting Mario to outperform Diaz means I have a "pathetic agenda“? You sound like a FSU fan making up excuses for Mike Norvell.
I think overall you are probably right but no idea what next year looks like from an NIL perspective and how that changes everything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whether he does come here or not, this kid gives me big softie vibes...

If he does come, Mirabal gonna have to toughen this kid up.

Same.

I believe watching him for my Explorers that he has the size & skillset, but man my instincts tell me this dude needs a personal revolution to fulfill on his God given gifts.

As of right now I get marshmallow vibes. If anybody can cleanse his soul of the millennial marshmallow curse it’s Coach Mirabal. This i am 100% certain of.

Whether he does come here or not, this kid gives me big softie vibes...

If he does come, Mirabal gonna have to toughen this kid up.

That’s interesting. I thought I remember reading this kid had some serious anger issues or something along those lines. I know just because a kid may have some temper issues doesn’t mean he definitely isn’t ultimately a softie but interesting nonethless. At this point, we need him and if we can get in there and especially stick it to FSU, GLORIOUS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would be worried of we brought him into Diaz program. I have no doubt **** is about to change for these players. Probably already started once Cristobal starts laying down the rules and the law. Very athletic and we have been missing that in our OL recruiting. Bringing him and the guy from WA would be huge considering Diaz didn't seem to want to recruit OL despite the fact we struggle to move people in the run game

Advertisement
Back