Julian Armella

Advertisement
I hope this kid realizes that outside of Miami, there are NO HISPANIC people or Hispanic culture in any other city that has a reputable college football team. My man is gonna stick out like a sore thumb and CULTURALLY be lonely as **** at any school he chooses.

It's one thing to be a brotha in those towns, it's a totally different thing to be a chico. lol
It's way lonelier.

Most people THINK I'm Hispanic, and I felt like a complete outcast living in Bradenton. I can only imagine what it's like in Athens, Tuscaloosa, etc.

Stay home papa!
You'll have abuela's cooking right around the corner, all the fine Latinas you can shake your stick at, plenty of carne con papa!

Come Let Me Love You GIF
Man if you're saying it, and based on your deep state knowledge of UM, then he's gotta stay hahaha

i'm skeptical. given the family'$ trajectory, $eem$ they like the benefit$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the kid generate$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. so i think the allure of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$EC I$$$$$$$ going to be difficult if not impo$$ible to overcome. let'$ wait and $ee.

he appear$ to be one of the mo$t important recruit$ we NEED in the la$t 10-15 year$.
Dont talk out your ***. family isnt struggling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope this kid realizes that outside of Miami, there are NO HISPANIC people or Hispanic culture in any other city that has a reputable college football team. My man is gonna stick out like a sore thumb and CULTURALLY be lonely as **** at any school he chooses.

It's one thing to be a brotha in those towns, it's a totally different thing to be a chico. lol
It's way lonelier.

Most people THINK I'm Hispanic, and I felt like a complete outcast living in Bradenton. I can only imagine what it's like in Athens, Tuscaloosa, etc.

Stay home papa!
You'll have abuela's cooking right around the corner, all the fine Latinas you can shake your stick at, plenty of carne con papa!

Come Let Me Love You GIF
Them ppl in Alabama thought Tua spoke spanish lol

Advertisement
I thought when he left STA it would hurt his development due to the obvious coaching downgrade

but those JR year highlights are nasty

Advertisement
Columbus knows o line they always play well. We just signed Ryan Rodriguez out of there
If he stayed at Gulliver i think we wouldve seen a downgrade. Columbus seems to have a good oline coach. Kid is still wrking out with his personal trainers to apparently.

These are the types you try to keep home when they are local.

Advertisement
Back