Julian Armella

Advertisement
Wow.gif

Advertisement
He had a tweet before that one that was really sad. I think he was calling out his Dad or something for being a liar or taking money idk. It was sad to see though.
Isn’t this the recruit where his dad wants him to go to FSU but his mom wants him to go to Miami? If that’s the case, this might be a good sign for the canes.

Advertisement
He had a tweet before that one that was really sad. I think he was calling out his Dad or something for being a liar or taking money idk. It was sad to see though.

I saw that. It was sad. He seems very angry. I also interpreted the tweet to be the reason he was leaving Gulliver. Does the father have some kind of influence or connection there?

Advertisement
I saw that. It was sad. He seems very angry. I also interpreted the tweet to be the reason he was leaving Gulliver. Does the father have some kind of influence or connection there?
Not sure. tbh it was tough to follow but he seemed super upset.

It’s a really bad situation for Julian. He had to leave his fathers house in north Dade because of personal issues with his father. He moved in with his mom who lives in the gables. Julian contacted a parent at Gulliver who coached him in youth to tell him he wanted to transfer to Gulliver. When word got out his father got real nasty along with St. Thomas and accused Gulliver of recruiting. Gulliver didn’t have the balls to fight it and denied his application. He’s going to Columbus now.
That’s so sad to here. Dude should stay with momma in the gables for the next 4 years.

It’s a really bad situation for Julian. He had to leave his fathers house in north Dade because of personal issues with his father. He moved in with his mom who lives in the gables. Julian contacted a parent at Gulliver who coached him in youth to tell him he wanted to transfer to Gulliver. When word got out his father got real nasty along with St. Thomas and accused Gulliver of recruiting. Gulliver didn’t have the balls to fight it and denied his application. He’s going to Columbus now.
**** thanks for sharing feel bad for the kid what a ****** situation to be in. Atleast he is going to a good school in Columbus though

Advertisement

St. Thomas accusing another school of recruiting? C'mon man, that can't be true. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

:snoopfacepalm:

Why the **** would any dad do that?

Advertisement
Back