JuCo RB Drew Harris

Advertisement
I would love to get excited but I need some kind story or a situation where he and Miami actually interacted now.

I did come across a article that Fort Unions coach did receive a call from a coach at Miami, that's all he said but there is interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, this late in the game, I'm taking him. Ugly number (38) and all, lol. What are his measurables? He looks pretty fast in those highlights.

I remember this kid from HS. We were all *****in when we didn't land him, now that we might get him, he sucks. Typical.

Advertisement
This is a quote from his coach at Fort Union

Shuman took a call from a University of Miami coach Tuesday, Rutgers called Wednesday and Temple came into the school to talk with Harris.

“If [the Harrises] want to open it up, that’s fine with us,” Shuman said. “By chance, if he’s not admitted by next Monday, they’re wondering, ‘What’s he going to do for the spring?’ “

Because he wasn’t cleared by the NCAA, Harris’ recruitment is technically open. The 6-foot-1, 210-pound, four-star running back is considered is one of the top prospects in the Hokies’ 2013 class. He’s the No. 6 ranked prep player and the No. 1 ranked prep running back by 247 Sports
- See more at: http://blogs.roanoke.com/andybitter...cruitment-saga-over-yet/#sthash.ZEzejTKI.dpuf

This is a quote from his coach at Fort Union

Shuman took a call from a University of Miami coach Tuesday, Rutgers called Wednesday and Temple came into the school to talk with Harris.

“If [the Harrises] want to open it up, that’s fine with us,” Shuman said. “By chance, if he’s not admitted by next Monday, they’re wondering, ‘What’s he going to do for the spring?’ “

Because he wasn’t cleared by the NCAA, Harris’ recruitment is technically open. The 6-foot-1, 210-pound, four-star running back is considered is one of the top prospects in the Hokies’ 2013 class. He’s the No. 6 ranked prep player and the No. 1 ranked prep running back by 247 Sports
- See more at: http://blogs.roanoke.com/andybitter...cruitment-saga-over-yet/#sthash.ZEzejTKI.dpuf

Look at the date of the article.

Advertisement
he told insidetheu he will commit if offered and has reached out to the staff.

Advertisement
Back